Bloodsuck#2: The Consequence.

"Take it." Bessie scolded. Her eyes were big and angry.

"Fùck no." I turned my face to the lake.

"Fine. Puke. Throw up and fùcking kill yourself after falling in it." She said.

"Bessie that thing is so disgusting, I might puke by just smelling it." I said groggily.

Don had always had The Wiz ready. It was a mixture we took to remove alcohol and its effects 100% from our bodies. But tonight, he made it while being drunk and none of us knew what that'd do to us if we drank it. It used to be of silver blue colour. But tonight, it was mustard green.

Totally disgusting.

"Then don't smell it." She said.

"Why don't you do it first?" I pouted.

"Duhh because you're older and Don said that's exactly how it works." Bessie said proudly.

"Then did Don take it yet?" I asked with a gasp. I ignored the fact that she was younger than me and was proud of it. Bìtch.

"Yea. He's waiting for us all." Bessie said. "And he's alive. Asleep beside the lake."

I rolled my eyes. "Fück. He wouldn't even catch a cold. He never does."

"Chug it down already." Bessie said.

I snatched the test tube from her hand and swallowed the liquid, pinching my nose to avoid the 'smell' I'd expected to smell. I threw the test tube in the lake.

"THOSE ARE EXPENSIVE!" Bessie yelled. "You can't just toss them in the lake!"

"Fück you. I just did." And then I fainted.

------------------

When I woke up, Don was mumbling and..

What the fück!? Is that fire in the lake???

"Holy fücking shít!" I sweared, standing up.

Don quickly waved his hands and with a flash of bright green, the fire vanished. "Rise and shine, sleeping beauty." He winked at me.

"What the fück was that?" I yelled.

"Nothing you know." He scowled. Then he came closer and snapped his fingers in front of my face.

Pain shot through my nerves and I fell to the ground after shrieking. He knelt in front of me. "Hey baby girl." Don smiled.

"Hi Don." I smiled back.

Was I forgetting something? Nah. May be I had a dream about... oh yeah. Don; the wizard. I see these dreams annually. And strange as it is, he's always setting the lake on fire in them.

"Time for sunrise. Go see it. Live it." Don grinned.

I hopped in excitement and made my way to the side wall of the bar, climbing it with the aid of the pipe.

The second I got to the top, I cheered for myself. I sat down on the wooden slope of the roof. This was the best part. Each year, I cherished the scene.

It was still pitch dark but just ten minutes and the sun will rise, filling the sky with light. Slowly and-

"Look out!" Don shouted.

Just when I turned around, a crow hit my shoulder and I lost balance.

For fücking good.

"Fück! Don!" I screamed.

In that fraction of the second, I dreaded what was coming next: the consequence of my bad luck.

I was going to fall. Who knew what I'd break. My neck? Fück no. I didn't wanna die.