"Draco."

"And that's another thing! This feels right, being in your life and not punching you or ripping on your friends. It feels right to be around you and to run with you and having you make me memorize a bunch of spells that seem to have no purpose when I learn them. It feels right, all of this. And, of course,-"

"Draco?" He realizes that Harry was trying to get his attention and stopped in his ranting. He was losing steam anyway.

"Hm?"

"I know what you mean. I know it feels right. I know because I feel the same way. I know what the people want, but I also know that I will never find myself a woman. I'm gay, that's kind of hard to do when I'm just not interested. And you don't want a dull, brainless girl. I know you well enough to know that you want someone you can banter with." Draco's eyes went wide.

"How'd you know?"

"Easy. I pay attention. I know more than you think.

"But anyway, I don't care. I gave up trying to please people. It just doesn't work. So I stopped caring about what was expected of me. Therefore, to me what feels right is what is going to be, if I have any say. And this feels right. Now stop crying, there's nothing to be upset about. You did what you had to do to survive and I forgive you."

Draco couldn't believe what he had just heard Harry say to him. Did that mean that he wanted a relationship? Or just friendship? Did he just want to be around him because having a baby felt right, or because being with him felt right?

He was so confused; he was not used to being out of the loop with anything. Especially with how people feel and work. Harry was just different and he liked challenges. They interested him.

Apparently his confusion showed.

"I...I want to see where this can take us. I think that we could make this work even if it's not the best circumstance. Can we just...Let things play out? I mean, after can we just be friends? And then let it go from there? Even if we don't end up a couple, I don't want anyone to grow up feeling like they missed out on a part of their life." Draco nodded enthusiastically.

"Okay." With that, Harry took his hand and he felt the familiar pull of apparition.

He landed on a bed and looked around, recognizing his garden around him, with the smell of fresh flowers and life around him. He looked at Harry, and smiled just before Harry kissed him.

Harry kissed Draco after apparating them to the garden Draco had shown him, conjuring a bed underneath him before he landed on the ground. His taste reminded him of lilacs and lilies, with just enough of a minty edge to take away slightly from the heady taste. Draco had stiffened when he pressed their lips together, but after only a moment's hesitation, he pressed back.

Harry quickly concluded that the hesitation was from surprise and dragged his tongue across his bottom lip, elating when the blond opened up without any hesitation whatsoever. They stayed like that for several minutes, leisurely mapping out the unfamiliar terrain slowly. Only after Harry had again retained control, he let his hands roam from the silky hair down his neck, making the other man shiver and lean into him. He kept going, over his shoulders, and down his arms to his hands. He twined their finger together and lifted them up, gently pushing back making Draco lie down.

He went willingly, but Harry saw a flash of worry spark through his eyes.

"What's wrong?" He hovered over him, hoping to kiss him senseless after he reveals his worry, to kiss the pain away. He figured that as long as he has the chance, he might as well use it.