Mushroom Kingdom's Got Talent 2

Start from the beginning

Infinite (whispers): Ready, sweetheart?

Crystal (whispers): Of course I am, sweetheart.

She kissed Infinite on the cheek, making him blush, as they started their puppet re-enactment of Mushrooms and Morons: Hunt for the Egg of Draconius Go.

They put their puppets of Luigi, Bowser, and Toad behind a little table, as Infinite showed his Mario puppet holding a chocolate egg to represent the rare egg.

Infinite (mimicking Mario): Hey guys! Look at this cool egg I found! :D

The couple made the other puppets turn around to look at the Mario puppet.

Crystal (mimicking Luigi): Ma-ma mia, who do you think it belongs to?

Infinite (mimicking Mario): Who cares! I bet it would probably make a great omelette though!

The audience laughed at that joke.

Infinite (mimicking Mario): Hey Toad! Can you start a fire so I can cook this?

Crystal, with her mighty powers, made fire go through the Toad puppet and on the Mario puppet's helmet. Infinite screamed like Mario once the fire got on the puppet, making the audience laugh like crazy.

They were loving every second of the re-enactment, but things got weird when they got to the part where they got chased by a troll.

Infinite (mimicking Bowser): Ahh! I uh... cast seduce on the troll!

Infinite accidentally got the wrong spell going through the Bowser puppet, as a real troll was on the stage now.

Infinite (whispers): Oh shit...

The troll looked at Toad in the audience, but it saw the fungus as more sexy in its eyes.

Troll: Baby... you are sexeh!

Toad: Uh, excuse me?

The troll grabbed Toad, who was starting to scream, and ran outside with Toad in its hands. This made the audience go from scared to laughing again.

Infinite (whispers): Wow... they actually took it pretty well!

They continued and finished the re-enactment like normal, and they were applauded for it.

Act 3

Bowser cooks

Bowser got up on the stage, which looked like a kitchen now, and introduced himself.

Bowser: Hey, everyone! Bowser's cooking show here. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make my favourite food in the world.

He then got dressed in a giant chicken nugget costume.

Bowser: Chicken nuggets!

Most of everyone cheered, especially Heavy.

Heavy: Yes! I love food!

Bowser: Well... unfortunately, I don't have any chickens with me, so I have to make chicken nuggets with what I got.

He got out a package of meat, cut them up into little nugget-sized pieces, and threw they pan they're on in the oven.

Bowser: Now we wait.

After a few minutes, the meat was cooked.

Bowser: Here we go! Some cooked meat... because raw meat is poisonous.

Only one person, being Steve backstage, laughed at that joke like Tommy Wiseau.

Bowser: Now to put these in the deep-fryer.