Destiny was cut off once again as Cementoss manipulates the walls surrounding the students and traps them inside a cement pit. 

Luna: Oh no!

Kirishima: Shit!

Cementoss: I noticed that you all are weak in drawn-out fights. You need to realize how far you can go when you push their powers.

Destiny: No...We can't lose!

Luna: L-Let's just keep going! We can't give up now!

After a couple of minutes of black fire and water blasting all over the concrete...

It proved to no avail that not even the girls could be able to help their fallen comrades escaped the pavement.

Then after a while...The fire and water had stopped.

Feeling concerned, Cementoss frees Eijiro, Luna, Destiny, and Rikido, but they're all knocked out...

Cementoss: Oh Dear...They all wore themselves out...

The announcement came out for everyone to hear.

"Team Satou, Gold, Kirishima, and Rose retired due to all members losing consciousness!"

.....They failed.

Because Cement doesn't have a firm limit like sugar rush or hardening and it doesn't wore out from quirk exhaustion that much like black flames and water does.

Recovery Girl:...My My...The second match is over and already I got more work to do.

-Plus Ultra-

Meanwhile, Tsuyu, Tokoyami, Souta, and Haru were up against Ectoplasm. They were all shocked that Kirishima's team lost.

Souta: Shit...Those teachers aren't playing around.

Tokoyami: Agree Nightmarish One. What a mad boquent of darkness.

Tsuyu: We need to pass to the escape gate.

Haru agrees with her but looks into that direction.

Haru: O-Only one problem with your plan Tsuyu-chan...

Tsuyu: What's that...?

Haru pointed.

Haru: Him.

The teens turned their heads to see Ectoplasm blocking the exit.

Souta: Shit...Looks like we're gonna have to cut our way through. Haru.

Haru: Ah! Yes.

Souta: We're gonna need you to copy some of our attacks and hurry!

Haru: O-Okay!

The practical exam begins and Ectoplasm spawns his clones to surround the students.

Ectoplasm: Remember this kids. All the teachers are doing their best to crush you all.

Souta: Then we're gonna have to crush you first!

More clones appear behind the team and they rush the students all at once.

Haru copies Tsuyu's quirk and leaps through the hair and uses her frog tongue to attack each clone.

Knowing his quirk probably won't work on Ectoplasm, Souta relies on his punches and charges at the clones. Using faster speed, he lands a few blows onto the clones.

Fumikage uses Dark Shadow to throw his partner to the platform above them. Before the clones reach Fumikage, Tsuyu uses her tongue to pull him up to her level. Haru does the same for Souta and they followed the two Class 1-A students.