1

Jordan POV

It was 5:00 am. I went to take a shower and I brushed my teeth, blow dry my hair. I put on a white crop tank top, jorts that had diamonds, and I put on a purple, orange, yellow crop top hoodie and the 3 colors blinds. It kinda looked like the Instagram background icon. It had white words that said "Calmá." I put on my yeezy's and they were the color orange. I grabbed my black backpack and I walked of my house. I walked to school and I had my hoodie over my head. I went to my locker and soon I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I turned around and it was my 2 bestfriends Taytum and Parcilla.

"I can recognize you anywhere when you are where this crop top." Parcilla said smiling at me.

"No, duh." I said and turned back around and closed my locker.

"Well, the gunnarsen twins are here." Taytum said.

I turned around and I saw them walking side by side and soon, they were about to walk past Me, Pracilla, and Taytum. Marcus winked at me. I thought he had winked at Pracilla or Taytum, but no it was me.

"Marcus, just winked at you." Taytum and Pracilla said squiling. I wanted to choke them from squiling and being cringey. I rolled my eyes and the bell rang. I walked to my class and My first class was Math. My teacher always moves out seats after every 4 or 5 weeks. I looked at the name tags and see if I can find my name. Then I saw my name in cursive "Jordan Rollins." The desk was in the far back corner. I looked at the name tag on the other end of the long desk. It was in cursive too and it was "Marcus Gunnarsen." My eyes widen. I just sat there and got on my phone and I started to play a game called "8 ball pool." Then I saw a shadow beside me. I looked up and saw Marcus. He sat down and he smirked at me.

"What are you playing." He asked, staring at my phone.

"8 ball pool, have you ever heard of it?" I said, I looking at my phone.

"Yeah I have heard of it." He told me.

Then the teacher told us put our phones away.

Later

It was lunch time. We had to eat in our classrooms, because we only have a cafeteria for breakfast. I never do bring anything to eat for lunch. I had my phone out and I had my air pods in my ears and I was on Netflix watching "American Horror Story." I sat alone and I was watching the show, till I felt someone tapped on my shoulder. I pauses it and I looked up. It was Marcus.

"Mind if I sit with you?" He asked

"Sure." I said

He sat down next to me.

"What are you watching?" He asked.

"American Horror Story." I told him.

I hand him one of my air pods and he put it in his ear and I played the show.

Later

It was the end of the day, I had some many thing going through my head. 1 my mom is pregnant and she won't stop smoking, 2 my 3 y/o sister is going to be a kindergartner real soon, and 3 Marcus been talking to me and never does talk to me, but he did stare at me before we ever talked to each other. I also lived in the same neighborhood like Marcus, and I live in a house across from them. I walked into my house and I hear my mom yelling at my sister and she smacked her. I ran up to my mom and pushed her away from my sister and I picked her up and carried her into our room. We had to share the same room, because our mom made her room into a nursery. I looked at Her face and checked and see if she had a bruise.

"Princesa, Wait here." I told her.

I left our room and I went downstairs and she was about to light a cigarette. I scratched the lighter and cigarette.

"Give me those." She said angrily

"Hell, no you almost hurted Princesa and you are now hurt this baby." I told her.

I went to the fireplace and the threw the pack of cigarettes in it and I burned them. I went back upstairs and I checked on Princesa.

Later

It was bed time and me and Princesa had to share my bed, because our mom is a broke bitch. She only spened money on cigarettes. I laid there and Princesa had her head on my chest she was a sound a sleep. I closed my eyes and fell alseep.