“God; don't do that!” I scream and slap his arm.

He laughs.

“I'm still not going” I say.

“Yes you are” he says, stealing my fries.

“No, and you can't make me” I say. “No one can”.

He looks at me and steals 3 more fries.

“Say you'll go”.

“Or else what Colton? You're gonna steal all my fries, unfollow me on Instagram and not speak to me again? I can live with that. Considering you'll be the same person crawling back to me” I smirk.

“Oooohhh…” City drags.

Colton stands up, pulling me with him.

“Hey, what are you…”.

He drags me away to the empty hallway and slams me against a locker. He glares at me.

“What are you doing…?”.

“I've been dying since the day we met, to make you mine. And I swear to you Alexis, if you don't change your mind about not going to the prom, I'm going to rip your clothes off and make love to you right here in this hallway. And I don't care who's looking” he growls.

I look at him in disbelief.

“Clock's ticking shortie. Make a choice; you going or not?” he smirks.

I shake my head.

“I'm not…”.

“No?” he murmurs, swiping my hair to my other shoulder before leaning down and placing a hot, open-mouthed kiss onto the crook of my neck.

My breath hitches to the back of my throat. I fist his shirt in my hand, my eyes closing on their own accord at the pleasurable sensation. He trails the path of fire up my jaw, teasing the corner of my lips.

“Colton please…” I moan breathlessly.

I feel him smirk against my skin.

“Say it” he orders, slipping his hand underneath my shirt. He unhooks my bra and pins my hands above my head before leaning down to look me in the eyes. His eyes avert down to my chest and he smirks.

Please no…!

“Colton don't!” I warn.

“Say it or I won't stop” he whispers with a dangerous smirk.

Involuntarily, a low moan escapes my lips as he nuzzles his nose into the crook of my neck, pulling my shirt away and placing breathtaking kisses on my shoulder. I bite my lower lip when he blows warm air onto the wet spot, making me shiver in response.

His slips his hand up my shirt and begins to slip my bra strap down.

No!

“Okay! Alright!” I scream.

He stops and looks at me. I sigh and lower my head.

“I'll go to prom”.

“With me?” he asks in an amused tone.