Part Two

Part 2

'Amy... AMY?!... AMELIA?!'

I didn't realise someone was calling my name until I felt a light hand being placed on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Jessie glaring down at me with a look of absolute confusion on her face.

'i know Biology is boring but seriously you need to stop daydreaming when I'm talking to you'

Jessie's my best friend. Everyone has that friend that just won't stop talking, well Jessie was mine but after 11 years of it I've kind of built an immunity to it. The last bell rang signalling the end of the day as i walked down the corridor to the car park, listening to Jessie's obsessive chatter i got a sickening feeling in my stomach. It wasn't until Jessie was shouting my name again that i realised i had stopped dead in the middle of the corridor. She started tugging me toward the exit while those passing by stared at me.

'I'm so sorry Jess I...'

i was struggling to find the right words to describe what was wrong with me but nothing seemed to be forming in my head. What was wrong with me? I've been having these sick feelings for a week now but i had never really been physically sick.

'Chill out Amelia. Oh look Lewis is heading this way, don't worry I'm not going to tell him about your little incident. I know you hate it when he gets all paranoid'

By then Lewis had walked up to me and placed a lazy arm over my shoulder. Jessie gave me a quick smirk, said her goodbye and left me there with him. As soon as Jessie had gone Lewis briskly spun me around by the waist, and looked deep into my brown eyes, his lips parting to form a spectacular smile. I could have melted in his arms right then and there. How someone could have this much power over me was a mystery to me.

'God I love you, you know that?'

I was about to respond when he took one look over my shoulder and went as stiff as a rock. His jaw tensed and his face suddenly flashed with anger as if he had just seen something that enraged him beyond belief. I was so confused, that when he told me to start walking home without him i didn't object. He gave me a quick kiss on my forehead before leaving me. My curiosity had gotten the better of me as i couldn't help but take a quick peek at what had caused him to act in such an odd manner. And then just as i turned the corner to head home i saw a quick image of what was happening.

Lewis was standing with his arms crossed tight against his chest with the same look on his face as before, but it had somewhat evolved to a look of disgust as well. A foot away from him was a blonde girl wearing a tight tank, skinny jeans and black heels. She had her left hand firmly clasped around his arm in an affectionate way that worried me.

Who was this girl with my boyfriend, and what was she saying that seemed to upset him so much?