Chapter 2. Lights... camera... ACTION.

Hey all if i have any grammar mistakes please correct me i hope you enjoy this chapter i made. (Hey if you want to get out of this book you can because i am going to put inappropriate parts in this and i don't want to make you uncomfortable sorry)

LINH POV

''Linh,... linh,...LINH WAKE UP OR WE WILL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL COME ON!''

 "Ugh 5 more minutes!"

''Nope not happeningon our first day of foxfire''

 tam started pulling me out of bed so i used my powers on him and next thing i heard was 

''oh you want to play it that way then huh?''

he used his powers and pulled me out of bed and i was floating in the air then brought me to the bathroom and guess what happened next.

He turns on the shower and puts clothes on the counter and then closes the door he makes me take off my clothes and then makes me shower.

After we ate breakfast tam and i go to foxfire and after class Dex comes and talks to me.

 I think he is super cute and he is my crush and when i look at him he makes me want to do more than kiss him (have s e x with him) (erm sometimes my mind is a little... horrible... i kinda like it)

 he walked over to me and i just had to blush i bit my lip to make myself stop blushing but oh ho nope that did not work

so i did the next thing that came to my mind i said hidexireallyreallyreallylikeyoudoyouwanttogoonadatewithme?(hi dex i really really really like you do you want to go on a date with me?)

I glanced over my shoulder and tam look like a pinnatta (i have no idea how pinnatta is spelled sry) after it was destroyed i chuckled but i stoped mid laugh when i looked back at Dex he was gone i am an idiot!

*yawn* oh that took me so long to do and i might be pregnant because my dog just mated with my leg lol😂 tell me in the comments what my child/puppy name should be oh he just mated again shoot i should make him stop bye😆😇

Lol i should probably not put that part in but i think its hallarious sry next chapter, i might put a little bit of smut in it if you comment about it plz do