ten // song lyrics

it's been a few weeks, and they've been truly great. ella & i talk everyday. i like the things we talk about, whether it be how our day went or music. i love finding out small adorable things about ella. like how she sleeps with her socks on, and how she enjoys reading books. i love everything about her.

ella: what should we talk about?

michael: we should give our favorite song lyrics to each other.

ella: michael, you're so cute. okay. you go first.

i decided to kinda sing the lyrics, because it would probably sound weird if i said them.

michael: "the silence is deafening. my words cut deep. the darkness is blinding, consuming me."

ella: "i think you'll notice when things become different. the good vibes in our lives won't feel so consistent and less becomes more cause the weight is too heavy. i swim in the water that's breaking your levy."

god, she was so beautiful. her voice was the only thing in my head.

michael: "i'm scared to get close and i hate being alone. i long for that feeling to not feel at all. the higher i get, the lower i'll sink. i can't drown my demons, they know how to swim."

ella: "tell me how i finally figured it out, that now you're caught in the things you said you'd never do. and now it's starting to show like her skin fell out of her clothes, she's got a list of moves to make"

michael: "get me out of this place before i' cause more damage. a small price to pay for building houses out of matchsticks. and when things get too hot, you've got me to blame. for every fire that breaks out in every lover's name."

ella: "and if you're still breathing, you're the lucky ones. 'cause most of us are heaving through corrupted lungs. collecting names of the lovers that went wrong."

michael: "sometimes quiet is violent. i find it hard to hide it. my pride is no longer inside, it's on my sleeve. my skin will scream reminding me of who i killed inside my dream. i hate this car that i'm driving. there's no hiding for me. i'm forced to deal with what i feel. there is no distraction to mask what is real. i could pull the steering wheel."

ella: "can you be my nightingale? sing to me, i know you're there. you could be my sanity. bring me peace, sing me to sleep. say you'll be my nightingale."

michael: "let's take some time to talk this over. you're out of line and rarely sober. we can't depend on your excuses, 'cause in the end you're fucking useless"

ella: "you were my conscience. so solid, now you're like water. and we started drowning. not like we'd sink any farther. but i let my heart go. it's somewhere down at the bottom. but i'll get a new one, and come back for the hope that you've stolen"

michael: your voice is so beautiful, do you sing often?

ella: no. i don't have the courage to sing in front of people.

michael: you sang in front of me?

ella: you're different.

☹ ☹ ☹ ☹ ☹ ☹ ☹ ☹

hi guys i was in the middle of eating and watching american horror story and i just randomly decided to do an update so hey

i really like this bc it's short and cute i hope the song lyric thing was a cute idea????? let me know pls and oh my god that's so crazy about ashton and the appendicitis :///// ok thank you for almost 800 reads i love all of you so much!