three // names

ella? what a beautiful name. i might sound super weird and girly, but ella is really pretty name. the name makes me think of flowers. maybe ella likes flowers.

michael: that's a really pretty name and it's not a typical name people use for a girl. it's unique.

ella: i don't really like it that much, because it's so short and people always mistake me for an emily or an emma. 

michael: i don't like my name either, but at least yours is not an overused name. i've met so many people named michael.

ella: i like the name michael. i think it's a very attractive name, even though it reminds me of michael myers. you're not a serial killer right?

she's so cute

michael: nope just a weirdo who likes video games and plays the guitar.

ella: you play the guitar?

michael: yeah, i have been since i was little. i don't know if i'm that good though, i haven't ever really played in front of anyone before. well for an exception of my best friend calum.

ella: play for me.

michael: over the phone?

ella: haha, sure. i bet you're fine and if not then it's whatever, i really love music.

i started to kind of freak out. i knew how to play guitar, but i don't want her to think i'm terrible. calum did say i sounded pretty good, but he's also my long time best friend. he probably thought if he told the truth, he would hurt my feelings or something. there i go overthinking again.

michael: i can do some all time low really good on guitar. do you know them?

ella: of course?! they're one of my favorite bands, and i've seen them like 3 times.

she likes all time low. i'm in love.

michael: alright then. i'll do the song therapy, is that okay?

ella: yes!

i started playing therapy. i was still really nervous, because i didn't know what she would say afterwards. i'm always so worried about what other people think constantly, and it really irritates me.

all of a sudden, i softly heard ella start singing. she sounded so beautiful. i wanted to tell her to sing louder, but i didn't want to embarrass her or something. i don't think she even knew that i could hear her.

ella: michael, you are really good. you should play in front of people more often.

michael. wow, thanks. i really love playing guitar and listening to music. it helps me kinda forget about all the bad stuff.

ella: it really does, and you playing made me forget about everything bad.

why can't all girls be like ella? she's so kind and the way she looks at things is so great.

michael: you're so nice ella.

ella: aw, thank you. you're sweet too.

i kinda wish i knew her personally.

ella: oh my god haha, it's almost midnight. i really should be going.

michael: so, this is a good time to save your name in my phone and put a cute little emoji next to it?

ella: haha, yes. goodnight michael.

michael: goodnight ella.

talking to ella made my mind totally free. that might sound weird, but she's so nice and people usually treat me like i'm not human. i'm weird and i know that. i'm depressed and i know that. she doesn't know me in real life though, and if she did she would probably think i'm a loser. usually my mind would be spinning and the thoughts would be weighing my brain down, but tonight my mind feels normal for once. i feel normal for once.

☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹

ok guys so a lot more stuff happens aw michael makes me so heart eye emoji i love him i wish he would play guitar for me and definatly if it was aLL TIME LOW michael is so hard on himself and it makes me so :////