Chapter 4; The job

Three days after Felix turns 19 he gets a call.

"Felix, we have a job." the phone hangs up. Felix stears at the phone as it beeps for him to hang up.

"Damn it." Felix slams the phone down almost breaking it. "Why now? Aaaa! But i need the money." Felix grabs his coat and walks out the door.

Walking up to his appartments roof and sitting on the edge. He waits.

"Felix, his name is John. He is said to have some... Unique skills. They say he turns invisable and can pick any lock." a man comes forth from the shadows of the roof. The man is wearing a large black trench coat over a cop uniform.

"You know, you could always just send me a message or something." Felix moves to stand up. "Where is he now?"

"Our sources have traked him to just outside the city." The officer throws Felix a gun. "Only if you really need to. We want to question him." The cop then walks into the appartment and down the stairs.

Felix lets out a large sigh, "Damn it why today?. . ." Felix slowly moves closer to the edge of the roof. "I'm never left a choice..." Felix mumbles as he stands up on the edge of the roof. A loud scream comes from the street below

"HE'S GONA JUMP!!!" in only a few seconds a small crowd had formed trying to convince him not to jump. Felix only looked down at them in confustion as he had done this many times before. With a quick movement Felix steps off the roof and falls to the ground. Felix lands with a loud crash as the ground around him cracks and bits of rocks fly upwards. "Piss of you damn freaks!" He screams as he flashes his sky blue eyes at them. "Today is not the day you want to mess with me."

It only took Felix a few moments to reach his targets location. Banging on the door of the apartment . "HEY OPEN UP!" Felix waited a few seconds and listend for any sounds on the inside of the room. He could hear the window slid open and a a thud of clothing hit the ground.

Without hesitation Felix busted into the apartment and ran to the open window and looked out. What he saw was a sack of clothes laying on the ground below.

"F*** YOU!" Screamed a voice as a blow from a heavy blunt object hit Felix on the back of his head. Trying to brace himself for the now two story fall he was in Felix quickly lost consciousness as he felt his body smash into the ground below.