Chapter 6

Kathrin's pov

After a long day of sexual contact with Derek I decided to wait for him at his locker considering I skipped gym to 'play' with my kitten. As I waited I saw him and this bimbo walking together. She wasn't just any bimbo but the schools 'hottest cheerleader' bimbo. She was known from being the captain of the cheer team and also the captain of the school sluts. Not only did she fuck Brian, but she fucked the whole basketball team. They said they ran a train on her skinny toothpick looking ass. And I know your wondering "how would you know"? "didn't you just start high school"? I know this because she is not a freshmen she is a junior and everybody knows her and I just so happen to over hear people talk about the bitch. But anyways back to Derek. He was letting her hold onto her arm and flirt with him, not only was she flirting but he was flirting right back.

I honestly didn't want to see anymore I was pissed off so I left the school and walked home. I guess he saw me because he started calling out my name but I ignored him. I don't even know why i'm mad, we are not even dating so I shouldn't feel mad right? As I made it to my house I guess he finally caught up to me because he was in front of me blocking my way to my house.

"Hey I was calling your name earlier how come you didn't stop" He asked

"Sorry I didn't hear you" I rudely announced

"Yes you did because you don't headphones in and I have a pretty deep and loud voice"

"Alright whatever can I go inside now" I was getting frustrated with him in front of me

"No not until you tell me what's wrong" he crossed his arms and stood his ground

" Why won't you go and ask that bimbo you was with" I whispered

"The cheerleader girl, is this what it's about, she was nothing we was just talking" he said getting defensive

"Yea sure you was" I sarcastically replied to him " We are not even dating anyways so this conversation is not worth having , can you please move out the way" I said as he stepped aside and I walked into me house and upstairs to my room. I looked out my window only to see him with a pouty face on. Wow dudes are corney af. I thought to myself and walked away from the window.

"Time to start my homework"