chapter 7 : haechan's reward

『 ❈ 』

『 ❈ 』

it was a wednesday morning and the officers of the student council were called out by the president for a meeting in room 127 at the third floor.

mark patiently waited for vice president jaemin, secretary donghyuck, treasurer chenle, and member yangyang and hendery in the said room.

"our club coordinators suggested we should plan out another event for the students. there's no way I could decline to that so, any ideas?" mark asked everyone.

"i was thinking about a sports related thing," yangyang recommended.

donghyuck voiced out, "i oppose with that idea"

mister secretary pulled out his notebook and skimmed it, "based on the survey given out about a month ago, approximately half of the students are inept at sports"

yangyang replied,"which basically leads to, them, needing to exercise more"

"what do you think gym class is for, yangyang?" mark rhetorically asked.

"adding another physical activity will displease them," mark added.

jaemin asked, "anything else?"

"I've noticed that most of the students skip breakfast with how early school starts," hendery pointed out.

"a breakfast buffet is a good idea to solve that," chenle spoke.

"a buffet might resolve to unfair servings but I like the idea of serving out breakfast," mark said.

"haechan, what do you think we should do?" mark asked, turning to haechan with a smirk.

he then slid his hand in his pockets and pressed the button.

"individually.. giv.. giving them their own meal?" haechan said with uncertainty and restraint. mark was at it again with the vibrator. and the younger was foolish enough to put it back on when, this morning, mark left another note on his bed.

"i think that's a great idea," mark agreed.

"any objections?" mark asked the others.

no one responded which meant everyone approved of haechan's idea.

vibrate.