chapter 4 : grope

『 ❈ 』

『 ❈ 』

"good morning, baby," spoke mark who sat on haechan's bed, his palms on the younger's cheeks.

haechan heard it and didn't even bother opening his eyes. he scooted over, opposite mark's direction to continue his sleeping session.

"haechan, wake up. it's one p.m. and you're late for school," as soon as haechan heard the last part, he instinctively stood up. his eyes were half-shut when he stripped in front of mark and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

mark covered his eyes when donghyuck began removing his clothes. he was laughing at donghyuck who immediately stood up hearing the mention of school and late in one sentence. in fact, it was a sunday.

haechan finished a refreshing bath and left the bathroom. he strapped the towel over his waist to cover himself. when he opened the door to leave, he saw mark laying on his bed.

"uh, hey? i'm going to get dressed," haechan said. also wondering why mark isn't wearing the school's uniform.

"i know. don't mind me, go get dressed," mark smirked.

"mark, get out," haechan demanded.

"fine, I'll leave.." mark pouted. he stood up from the bed and walked towards the exit.

"..if I get a little," mark puckered his lips, begging for a kiss.

"haha, leave already or else I'll be late for school," haechan rolled his eyes.

mark left but before he did, he left a sticky note on haechan's cabinet for the younger to read.

---
it's sunday = no school

dumby dumb.

also, we're going to the cinema.

I don't take no as an answer ;)
---

"OMYGAHD IT IS SUNDAY. HOW CAN I BE THIS DUMB?" he gripped tight on his hair, distressed. it now made sense how mark was wearing casual clothes.

he sat down and zoned out to recollect himself, "the movies it is. just ignore mark and focus on the movie"

he looked at the paper once again, "he really had to do the winky"

haechan wore a striped dark blue and white shirt and an unzipped red velvety jacket. he slipped on his pants and his favorite converse.

checking himself on the mirror, something felt missing. he stared at his reflection, "ah!"

he opened his drawer and put on an a silver earring before exiting his room. mark was sitting on the couch, waiting for the younger. his eyes peered on haechan making the latter feel all weird inside.

"nice earring, you look beautiful," mark said as his hand didn't leave haechan's waist while both of them head towards the mall.

mark let donghyuck pick the movie and the younger picked venom.

"i'll pay for the whole back seat," mark quietly said to the cashier.

the two made its way inside.

haechan sat with mark on the very end of the room. the younger sat down and leaned himself towards the wall while mark sat on the seat on the left to haechan.

"mark, can you buy us popcorn?" haechan asked.

"of course," mark stood up from his seat and quickly bought two for haechan. he paid for the food and when he was about to come back inside, a girl started clinging on to him.

"hyunji, can you please remove your hands off of my arm," mark calmly said to the annoying girl though he was fuming inside.

"didn't you miss your girlfriend, baby?" she pouted, poking mark's cheeks.

"who said you were ever my girlfriend? you're obviously very delusional," mark replied and left hyunji - whose eyes were teary.

sure mark felt bad for saying that but he's always been very polite to her despite her, being very irritating and clingy to him. but he's had enough of the constant unwanted attention from her. the only attention he wanted to have right now was haechan's.

he sighed and felt the burden that was once there, fade away. he smiled and went to haechan with the popcorn the younger asked for. when he entered, the movie already began playing.

he sat beside haechan and handed the food.

"thanks," haechan smiled.

"by the way, the back row is so empty uh- well except for us though. what's up with that?" haechan added.

mark just shrugged and laughed it off.

haechan averted his attention to the screen, watching the snot-looking alien-like creature climbing viciously up the tall building.

mark grinned and began teasing the younger. his hands snaked on haechan's dainty thighs, receiving a confused look from the latter.

"what are you doing?" haechan mouthed.

mark motioned the younger to keep quiet, winking as he does it.

the black-haired boy started caressing haechan's thigh, moving his palms down to the knees and up near haechan's member, looking at haechan's face who seemed to struggle keeping himself quiet.

the older stopped but he didn't remove his palms off. donghyuck sighed of relief, assuming the older was done. don't get him wrong, he liked what mark was doing it but it was just too troubling and heart-pounding doing it in a public place. he's afraid they might get caught. there were already a few people looking back at their direction, luckily only looking at the projector.

mark saw the ease plastered on haechan's face when he paused. that was just the beginning of the play. the older firmly squeezed on haechan's groin.

"ahn~.." haechan muffled a moan, his eyes focused on the screen, trying to ignore mark.

mark loved the sound of haechan's moans - so suggestive and arousing. that's when he couldn't suppress himself anymore, he gave in and his hands unconsciously slithered it's way to haechan's zipper. haechan felt it, he knew what was going to happen next.

the younger squinted his eyes.

mark pressed on haechan's member that was hardening beneath the tough clothing and saw haechan was blushing over it.

just when mark was about take it up to the next level, the movie ended and the bulbs start lighting up the room again. haechan was still very aroused because of mark's naughty hands. he used his jacket as a cover up of his excited junior.

"i'm gonna need the toilet very quickly," haechan stood up, struggling with the jacket as he ran towards the restrooms before mark could even reply.

the older knew haechan's up to inside the cubicle.

if only the movie didn't end so quickly, they could've done more.

"we'll just have to continue it some other time"

--
[a/n] the next chapter is going to be way freaker. it's gonna be lengthy as well ùwú