Playthings

The wind was blowing slowly, making a old chain link hanging sign swing creaking in the wind which read "Pierpont Inn, Est. 1930". indicating a beautiful mansion/hotel pulling up to the old creepy mansion was a van, inside the Mansion/Hotel the Employee of the Moving company who was a large, friendly man he was following a young woman who's name was Suzan as she walked down the dim hallway then up a set of stairs.

Susan: "Most of the stuff is up here."

Man: "I still can't believe you're closing this house. You know my parents got engaged here? My grandparents, too."

Susan: "Yeah, a lot of people did (reaching the top of the stairs) The boxes are at the end of the hall. Need any help?"

Man: "Oh, no ma'am, I've got it."

while that was happening two little girls were sitting with their legs in between the railing that was overlooking the entryway, their names were Tyler and Maggie and they were Dressed in old-fashioned schoolgirl outfits.

Tyler: "He's gonna take our toys?"

Susan: "Only the ones you don't play with anymore. It's not like you don't have enough already."

(Maggie muttered quietly)

Maggie: "Son of a bitch."

Tyler: "Son of a bitch."

(Susan turned to Tyler and said in a shocked voice)

Susan: "Watch your mouth! young lady."

Tyler: "Maggie said it first!"

(Susan gave out a long-suffering sigh)

Susan: "Watch your mouth too, Maggie."

the Girls got up from where they were sitting and walked into the Playroom which was a large room filled with rather creepy-ass dolls and a large dollhouse it was an exact replica of the hotel. She began placing dolls into their beds.

Tyler: "Good night, Tabitha."

She looked over, confused, when a doll wasn't where she had just placed it earlier. She leaned over and saw that it was lying on the floor of the dollhouse, with it's body facedown but the head was twisted up. She picked it up slowly but then she heard her mother screams from downstairs below her.

(Susan picked up her phone and called the police station.)

Susan: "Oh god. Yes, yes, are you there? Oh, you have to send someone right now, right now! (the Voice on the other side of the phone Babbled a question.) I don't know, but he's dead."

she looked down to the Man who was lying on the floor at her feet he was lying in a pool of blood and he head was contorted like the doll that was up in Tyler's play room. As Tyler Came to the railing, Susan sees her and gasps in concern for not wanting her daughter to be traumatized from the scene.

Susan: "Tyler, don't look! Don't look!"

She continued talking into the phone to the police as Tyler looked down calmly; the man's eyes were staring up at her and his mouth was still poised in a horrifying gape.

Back in the motel room which was located in Peoria Illinois the Winchesters had the walls covered in maps, hand-written notes, and a Missing poster showing Ava's face was hanging up. The whole scene was eerily reminiscent of John's I'm in the middle-of-a-hunt wallpaper research board.

(Sam who was currently on the phone with Ellen Harvell)

Susan: "Yeah. Okay. Thanks, Ellen."