The skin

Dean and Lydia were at the gun range, he was helping her learn to shoot, she had perfected  assembiling and disassembling  the guns she already knew how to clean the guns, she'd been placing the supplies out for him and john for two years, now she was doing it for him and Sammy, but ever since the Bloody marry incident had happened, he had been freaked out, the whole situation with lydia seeing other people's secrets, that wasn't something that he could control, but keeping his daughter safe that was something that he could, and would do.

Dean
ok sweets, what your going to do is plant both your feet, shoulder width apart, turn your left foot 25 degrees out to steady your self, keep both eyes open , sight along the barrel and squeeze the trigger.

Dean explained, showing her first, then watching her take the stance, she shot the gun and hit the target in the chest.

Dean
good, job honey now I want you to aim for where the heart is ok?

she nodded and took the stance again, she aimed to the left and down and hit the target right where the heart would be.

DEAN
Awsome, sweets

she grinned, pleased that her father was proud of her, she had felt his stress, since she had told him about seeing the secrets of the people that mary had killed, she didn't know what was going on with her; Dean and her had talked about it of course she couldn't keep any of it in, she told him that she didn't know what sam's secret was, which was frusterating for both of them.

**** a Few Days ago****

LYDIA

Daddy, are you mad at me because I can't lie to you?

Dean

No Lydi, I'm not mad at you, I actually prefer that you can't lie to me, it helps me in so many ways baby.

LYDIA

Good, I don't want you to be upset with me, I want to be helpful.

DEAN

Little Lydi you are very helpful, you are obedient, kind, honest and loyal to your family everything that makes you a good person.

LYDIA

Does that mean that uncle Sammy isn't a good person, because he's hiding things from us, from his family?

Dean sighs deeply rubbing his hands down his face.

DEAN

No honey he's still a good person, he's just afraid that we will think he's a freak, and he can't help feeling that way because he's always felt different, because he didn't want to have the life we live even when we were younger, but we just have to try and be patient with him, he'll tell us when he's ready.

she nodded her understanding.

LYDIA

I love you daddy, and I love my life with you.

DEAN

I love you too Little Lydi.

****End of Flash Back****

Dean and Lydia continued to practice shooting, with Dean correcting her when she needed it she hit a lot of the targets but she was only 8 years old so she wasn't expected to be perfect quite yet, it had been several hours since they last saw Sam since he was searching for a new case and when he came up to them and told them they were headed to Bisbee, Arizona they hopped in the Impalla and started their journey.

****Mean while flash forward to 48 hours Earlier****

Dean
POLICE OFFICER: Its ok. Its ok. he says to the girl who then points to the room across the hall. indicating that the person they were looking for was In the room she was pointing to.