Peasant! Demon!

As she watched horrified, Nana was paralyzed. She simply had no words. Zane viciously slaughtered the men as they ran towards him. After a few were killed they finally realized that they should run, maybe hide but Zane killed them... one... by...... one... gone.

  Nana internally wailed to herself to move, RUN! HIDE! FOR IRENE'S SAKE! LEAVE!  She begged herself to move but her body didn't respond.

  Finally,  Zane was finished, he turned to see the woman still in the field. He looked at her with wide eyes, he was astonished she hadn't left.

  He walked over and took the tip of his blood soaked sword to tilted her head up.

  I couldn't see much of his face just his left eye... it shined down on her curiously. She stared back with an almost identical expression. NO, THIS IS ZANE RO'MEAVE! THE MOST WANTED CRIMINAL IN ALL OF PHEONIX DROP! 

  "Demon," She said barely more than a whisper. Nana did her best to look away from him and remind herself of his disgusting deeds while simultaneously praying he wouldn't kill her on the spot.

  He snorted "Peasant," he had a confident voice but something was wrong, Kawaii~Chan always knew when something was wrong. 

~~~~~

  I happily killed those men.... I still had no reasoning but I did it without care. When I finished I looked over at where the woman— stayed??

   I was confused, she should've ran and left me to go kill her, but she stayed.

  I walked over and tilted her head up with my sword and studied her beautiful face. She had could bone structure and stunning golden amber eyes. Her face was stained with droplets of her tears.

It wasn't long before I barely heard her say "Demon,"

And I quickly responded with "Peasant!"