Part 5

It's still a flashback episode!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Unknown Saviour's Ship -

3rd pov

Akira scrunched her nose, as she felt like her body had dropped from the 7th floor. She opened her eyes, only to be closed once more because of the blinding lights. Her hands brushed through her surrounding and calmed down when she held onto the familiar weapon in her hand.

"You're awake, miss?" a deep soothing voice could be heard from her side. 

She turns her head slightly to see a man with a beige cape, and a helmet. But what made her panicked was the parasol the man was holding onto. 'Yato!'

She pointed her parasol due to reflexes, but only to let it drop as she felt a stinging pain on her arm.

"Calm down there, kid. I bring no harm. If I wanted to kill you, you would be dead by now."

"Who...are you?" her throat begged for water and was relieved when the man gave her some.

"I am the Great Umibozu. What about you?" he helped Akira up and leaned against the bed post. 

"Akira...Yato mercenary..."  she trailed, not sure if the man in front of her could be trusted.

"So, why was a mercenary so injured that she nearly had a date with Death?" Umibozu questioned her.

"I was running away from that man. You cut his arm off, didn't you?"

"Cut? It was more of tearing his limb, but I get your point. Why would anyone be crazy enough to go after you? You ARE a Yato, right? We're a dying race." he deadpanned. 

"He's affiliated with a group of space pirates who are doing experiments on Yatos. Unluckily for me, I seem to be the one he's been eyeing for. Tsk." 

 "Space Pirates?"  

"The Kimon."  Umibozu seemed to be pondering over something.

"Kid, how about I help you out?" And that gave a shock to Akira."Huh?"

"Rabbits will only help rabbits. And as a living legend, I will exterminate the ones who harm the Yato Clan. Luckily, we're finding for the same group of lowly pirates."

"How can you trust a stranger like me?"

"You're a fellow brethren. Isn't that more than enough reason to help a hunter out?"

"But where do we start?  We have no leads or whatsoever."

"I have one..." Umibozu voiced out. "Have you heard about the strongest space pirate syndicate,  Harusame?"

"Who doesn't?" Then she realised "...you don't mean..."

"Exactly. There's someone in one of the divisions affiliated with the Kimon."

Umibozu let her read through his file on the information he had kept about the Harusame pirate.

"He didn't want to have too many eyes on him. So he's not one of Harusame's upper echelons, nor one of the division's captains. But he is in the 1st division."

"This is gonna be hard, Umibozu. 1st division is known for the 2nd strongest division. Not to mention, they have a total of 12 divisions."

"You don't have to kill everyone. Just sneak, find and capture him."