Chapter Two - Class and Bowling date.

"Um, ask away!" I say kind of nervously. He's gonna ask me about my scars I just know he is, I can still feel that he's going to do so...

"I was gonna ask you if you wanted to walk to class with me? Still nervous about being the new girl? Don't worry everything will be fine!" Zach says sweetly.

Thank god he didn't ask about my cuts, I'm actually relieved he didn't say anything about it. Maybe this year will change and be different like the other years of school. Or what if it is the same... I don't want to have to move again.

"Sure! I'll walk to class with you! I mean, I don't even know where I'm going anyways, so I kind of have to follow you" I say laughing a bit.

Zach chuckles. "I know you don't know where your classes are, but I'd be glad to show you were they are!" Zach says.

"Thank you! I appreciate it! It means a lot! " I say.

"Anytime! Now let's get to class before were late!" Zach says opening the classroom door for me and we walk in, Zach goes to his seat while I go to the teacher.

"Ah, you must be the new student, Elyssa? Am I correct?" Mr smith says politely.

"Correct" I say

"Why don't you have a seat next to Zach, just grab one of the text books from the back and sit in your seat. Class this is Elyssa, she's a new student here. Please make her feel very welcomed here!" Mr. Smith says.

I put my stuff down in the desk next to Zach's and I walk to the back of the class and I see Keisha and Austin and I wave hi to them, then I continue walking to get a text book until I feel a pair of eyes staring at me. I look at the brown eyed boy that I haven't talked to, but have seen him in the cafeteria this morning with his group of friends.

"Hey pretty mama" the brown eyed boy says.

"Um, yeah sorry I don't talk to boys who call me mama." I say with attitude and give him a little glare.

The brown eyed boy pulls on my arm and pulls me near him again. "I always get what I want, and I get to call you mama you hear me? I'm matt by the way" matt says.

"Umm, but you don't, you can't tell me what you can call me, and I didn't ask you for your name, so I clearly don't care" I say and walk back to my seat.

"Okay everyone, please open your books open to page 74, read the chapter to yourself, after that work on the questions at the end of the chapter and beginning off the chapter. You may work in a group of 4 at the most." Mr. Smith says.

Zach, Austin and keisha and the rest of the class form there groups immediately and I just and watch everyone and then I look around and do my work by myself. I feel my desk being pushed near a group and I turn around and I see its Zach pushing my desk to the group.

"I could've pushed the desk my self you know! I'm not that lazy" I say

"I was just doing a nice thing for a nice girl!" Zach says and I smile.

We all did our work until the bell rang and we put the desks back together and left for lunch. Austin and Keisha walked in together holding hands and goofing off, I walked with Zach to the table and put my stuff down and then turned around and went to get lunch. When I came back everyone was at the table talking about going out some where since it's Friday and they always make group plans. Taylor looked at me and asked me a question.

"Hey Elyssa, we have plans to go bowling! Do you want to come with us tonight?" Taylor asks.

"Elyssa you have to say yes! Cmon pleaseee!" Keisha says.

"Yeah Elyssa come with us! It will be fun!" Austin says.

"Fine I'll go! Besides I have nothing to do anyways and I've barely have friends, so why not!" I say

"Tonight sure will be fun!" Austin says then nudges Zach a bit.

After lunch I had two more classes. They were the most boring classes in the world. Math and English. Not my favorite subjects at all. Probably the worst subjects in history. After going through those classes with Keisha, she made them just a bit more interesting. The final bell went off and I grabbed my things and walked out of the school. I started walking home until I saw a familiar person up ahead leaning against there car. I started to get closer and it was Zach.

"Hey Zach!" I said and waved.

"Hey Elyssa! Want a ride home?" Zach asked me.

"Sure why not!" I said.

I gotten closer to the car and he had opened the door for me. I got in and he had closed the door and then went around and got in his side of the door. I was on my phone texting my mom that I just got out of school and I'll be home shortly. Zach started the car up and plugged his phone in and played some music.

"Hey can I look through your music?" I asked.

"Sure" he said I looked through his music and then exited out of the music and locked the phone.

"You've got some very interesting tastes." I say.

"I guess so" he said. That was probably the last thing said for the rest of the car ride. It was very quiet and a bit awkward. I would just play with my thumbs and look out the window. We arrived on my street and I told him where my house is and got out.

"Thank you Zach" I said getting out of the car and closed his car door and waved and walk away.

"Hey Elyssa! Wait!" he said rolling down his window. I turned around and looked at him nervously. "If you never need someone to talk to, I'm here. It'll get better one day. I promise." he says. He knows, and he cares... That's actually a first. Someone actually cares... Someone cares about me!

"Thanks Zach, means a lot" I said and smiled a bit.

"Hey I think you dropped this* he says holding a note book of mine.

"Oh damn, um thanks!" I say walking back towards the car and take the notebook.

"Anytime, see you tonight?" he asks me

"Bowling tonight right?" I asked him

"Yup! How about I come get you at 7, my treat. Besides I can get to know you a bit better" he says smiling.

"Yeah that's fine! See you tonight" I say smiling. I waved goodbye and watched him drive away. I walked in the house and walked into the kitchen and I saw my mom sitting on a stool by the kitchen.

"Hi mom" i said and walked into the kitchen and put my stuff down on the counter.

"So made a new friend huh?" She says with a smirk on her face and winks at me.

"Mommm. I just met the kid today, and yeah, you could say we're friends. Just friends. Nothing more. Nothing less. I'm not really looking for a relationship right now." I say with a slight smile on my face.

"Well it's your life and your decisions and you make your choices. I respect all your decisions but I guarantee you that halfway through the year, that you'll be dating this boy. But then again you could like someone else or you don't like this boy at all. " my mom said.

"That's very true, by the way I'm going out with him and his friends from school he's picking me up around seven and we're going to bowl at the bowling alley. So I'll see you later tonight?" I said and kissed my moms cheek.

"Yep! I'll see you tonight. Have a good time pumpkin, text me if you need anything okay?" my mom said.

"Of course! I'm gonna go get changed and work on some home work." I say walking up the stairs to my half packed room. We recently moved here and I haven't unpacked every thing. Most of my clothes are still in boxes. I sat down on my bed and pull out my home work and start to work on it till 5.