I'll Sign ❤️

In Anthony's room !

Brie: Seriously don't you think that's a little drastic ?
Nikki: Omg why can't anyone agree with me !
Brie: What do you mean ?
Nikki: You and John don't think I need one and maybe I don't but I want one !
Brie: Why ?
Nikki: Because I don't know what the future hold and I hope it's nothing bad but in case it is I would like to think I was smart enough to protect me and my kids best interest !
Brie: Nicole why are you so stuck on getting this prenup !
Nikki: Because if dad left his 3 children and wife what makes me so sure John wont do the same !

She said as she began to cry ! And Brie just hugged her !

Brie: Nicole he won't leave you he's not that type of man !
Nikki: Yes Brianna because I bet mom didn't think the same about dad when one day he just left !
Brie: Nicole you can't let your past effect your relationship !
Nikki: I know Brianna but I have so much to loose in case that happens and I just don't want to risk it !
Brie: I guess I understand where your coming from !
Nikki: Thank you !
Brie: Tell him this and maybe he will understand !
Nikki: Hopefully I mean I know I'll end up getting married to him but I just won't feel okay without this prenup !
Brie: Well I really hope he understand and he just signs it !
Nikki: Oh I'll be back I have to call the lawyer and tell him that I will have reschedule since we're going back to the hospital tomorrow for Bella if they let us bring her home !

She said as she signed and tried not to cry !

Brie: I would offer you wine but your feeding !
Nikki: It's been so long since I've had wine !
Brie: I know !
Nikki: But my babies have made it worth it !

She said rubbing Anthony's cheek as he sleeps !

Nikki: Can you sleep here so you could watch Anthony and JJ while me and John go for Bella ?
Brie: Can I share a room with Randy ?
Nikki: Of course haha !

Brie hugs her and they head downstairs !

Nikki goes into her office and Brie into the living room !

John: Hey where's Nicole ?
Brie: She's in her office !
John: I'm going go check on her !
Brie: Okay !

He gets up and hears she's on the phone so decided to wait before going in !

Nikki: Hi this is Nicole Garcia and I am looking for attorney James please !
Lady: One second please !

A few minutes later !

James: Hi this is James !
Nikki: Hi James its Nikki !
James: Oh hello Nicole how are you ?
Nikki: We'll I've had better days anyways I was just calling to let you know that you don't need to come down to my office tomorrow !
James: Changed your mind about the prenup ?
Nikki: No ! I still want the prenup I just won't be in tomorrow I'll let you know when though !
James: Is he going to sign it ?
Nikki: I don't know I mean we discussed it and yeah he wasn't happy about it ! But I said if he didn't sign it I wouldn't marry him but we both know that's a lie I will marry him ! I just won't feel okay unless I have one I don't know !
James: I completely understand ! Just let me know and we can work on one and if it makes him feel better we can make one up together !
Nikki: Yeah I will thank you I'll call you !
James: Say hello to Zack for me !
Nikki: I will bye !

She hangs up and calls Zack because she could use someone to talk to about this someone who could understand her not knowing yeah John was listening she decided to put him on speaker while she got some work done on the computer !

Zack: Yes Belladonna !
Nikki: James says hi !
Zack: I haven't seen that old man since my divorce and the time before that my prenup !
Nikki: Haha I just canceled on him !
Zack: Oh so you're not getting one !
Nikki: I am ! I just can't make it tomorrow and the other thing is getting John to sign it !
Zack: Have you talked to him about it ?
Nikki: Yeah I told him I was getting one and he just didn't understand why I was doing it or why I needed one !
Zack: Well yeah I'm sure you would feel the same way if he had asked you for one !
Nikki: Yes and no !
Zack: How so ?
Nikki: Well we both have so much to loose !
Zack: Good point !
Nikki: I don't know I just wish he would understand my reasons for wanting to do this !
Zack: And your reasons are ?
Nikki: I don't want to put in jeopardy my kids finical security ! Now that I have 3 kids !
Zack: I really don't think John would leave you !
Nikki: Yeah I know but at the same time you never know !
Zack: What do you mean ?
Nikki: It just that I guess with my past I have a fear of being left with 3 kids and if that happens I want to know that he won't turn into this evil person who tries to take what's mine ! And well the thing is that I don't know if he thinks about it but I could leave him I mean I've done it once before I could do it again and I don't know I think I should just stop thinking about the what ifs and just go on with life but like I said I have so much to loose if I just let this slide you know !
Zack: No I understand completely ! Just talk to John more calmly and explain why and if he says no than umm I don't know ill talk to him
Nikki: No it's fine I'll handle it I goes if I can't get him to sign it I'll just ask Mr. McMahon what to do he's always helped me through things so he should have good advice about this right ?
Zack: Yeah !
Nikki: Okay thanks for hearing my rant haha I just have a lot on my mind I'm going to bed !
Zack: Alright Belladonna just know I'm here for you !
Nikki: Thanks night !
Zack: Night !

They hang up and Nikki starts to turn off everything when John walks in !

Nikki: Hey !
John: So I've thought about it and I'll sign it !
Nikki: Really ?
John: Yes you respected my wishes when I wanted to sign the co-habitation agreement so I should be able to sign it but I just want to be able to come up with it ! With you if that makes sense !
Nikki: It does and you will just thank you so much this means a lot to me !
John: I love you !
Nikki: I love you too ! ❤️