Are You ? ❤️

Johns Pov

I know Nikki is really heartbroken over her not being able to have kids I just know it breaks her heart and honestly it broke mines to but it's different for her she's a woman and not having the feeling of having a baby again must be horrible for her ! I've tried to talk to her but every time I do she throws herself into work wether it's being in the ring or stuff with her office she doesn't let me put in a word at all about us having more kids when it comes to Anthony she will talk but if I ask so what if we try to give Anthony a brother or sister she responds I don't know and walks away

Nikki: Okay John we have to start planning Anthony's birthday party !

John: Okay what are we doing ?

Nikki: Well I'm also baptizing him so that's I need a church here in San Diego where my uncle can officiate the ceremony !

John: Okay and I suppose you got a handle on that ?

Nikki: Yup I've found two very close by and for that it will only be my parents yours ! And his god parents !

John: Okay and then for the party ?

Nikki: Everyone is invited except for Mickie and Eva !

John: I know !

Nikki: Umm I'll leave you in charge of food I'll give you the numbers to the caterers that I've used in that past arranged to the ones I've liked the most you can pick out the food ! And I'll handle the cake !

John: Okay what else do you need me to do ?

Nikki: I need you to call and order chairs and tables and heaters !

John: Heaters ?

Nikki: Yes it gets very chilly outside in November especially near the beach !

John: Okay got it !

Nikki: Now can you and Randy take Anthony to go get a suit ?

John: Of course baby

Nikki: Actually 2 a white for church and um I don't you choose gray or black !

John: Okay if you want we can take him right now ! Brie and him are coming over !

Nikki: Okay great just please send me pictures ? For the black one or gray one I don't care but for the white one I do because I don't want my baby looking chubbier than he is !

John: Nikki he isn't fat !

Nikki: I know he just has those adorable chubby cheeks that he gets from you !

John: No from you !

Nikki: Haha no their from you now go before I call your mom and end this right now haha !

John: I'll stop but I won't leave !

Nikki: Why ?

John: I have to wait for Randy Duh !

Nikki: Oh well sorry ! Now I think I'm going away for my birthday with Brie have a girls weekend but I would miss you and my baby !

John: We could invite Randy and go away all 5 of us ?

Nikki: I'll talk to Brie and I'll let you know !

John: Okay where's Anthony ?

Nikki: He should be waking up from his nap now can you please leave my office I need to make a very important business call !

John: Well you know your business is 1/3 mine !

Nikki: I know and I told you that when you get your real estate license like I did I will have Matt teach you everything from the ground up ! Then you could start handling business with me until then you only have owner ship rights !