Bon Voyage

Nikki's Pov
After an amazing week with John he has to go back to work and I'm staying until I have to be back in exactly two weeks ! Thankfully Matt is coming back tonight so I won't be so lonely and as for my company I'm leaving Matt in charge of it while I'm away and my very trusted Vice President Mark ! Who I know will do his best I will still be overseeing most things when I can that's why I have a very organized schedule !
That night at the airport !
Matt: Oh my dear Nicole !
Nikki: My dear Matthew how I've missed you !!
Matt: I've missed you too darling now I have a surprise for you !
Nikki: What is it ?
Matt: Well how would you feel about going to Paris for a whole week before you have to be back at WWE?
Nikki: I would love that ! And to my luck I knew I would have to start traveling soon and just yesterday I got Anthony's passport !
Matt: Don't you need the dad's permission to do that ?
Nikki: Yes but I told them his father wasn't involved in his life so he has no say !! Until I tell him that is !
Matt: Oh good ! So what do you say we leave tomorrow ?
Nikki: Mmm... I say let's go so I can get packing !
Matt: Yay let's go
Nikki: Wait should we bring Casey ?
Matt: Up to you !
Nikki: I think I'll let her decided and besides we will be doing a lot of traveling for the next couple months she will probably want to stay and be with her family !
Matt: Lets go while you pack I'll talk to her and see what's up okay ?
Nikki: Okay come on
They walk out of the air port to see a log of paparazzi following Nikki as usual even more now since she revealed she had a son and was back together with John Cena !
They next day since Casey decided she wasn't going to Paris with Matt, Nikki, and baby Anthony they said their goodbyes and headed off the the air port
Nikki: I see your dad let you borrow the jet ! Very nice !
Matt: Yes I told him what I was planning to do and well he said so that Anthony would be better situated to take the jet !
Nikki: Tell your dad I said thanks !!
Matt: Oh you know he knows haha come on
Nikki: Wait I want you to take a picture of me and Anthony at the top of he steps so I can put it on twitter !!
Matt: Okay go
She does so and smiles down at Matt after taking the picture she posts it on twitter captioning it

Bon Voyage 💋🇫🇷🇫🇷
Johns Pov
I was waiting backstage at Raw and looking at twitter when I saw Nikki post a picture of her Anthony on a private jet and it said Bon Voyage where was she headed was she coming to surprise me or off somewhere else I mean she did also put the little French flags but that could be just to stick with the theme of the post ! Then I realized I hadn't called her when I arrived with Randy here in New Jersey so I called her and got no answer on her phone so I decided to call her house phone
Casey: Hello
John: Hi Casey it's John
Casey: Oh hi John how may I help you today ?
John: Is Nikki home ?
Casey: Oh no she's probably on her way to Paris as we speak !
John: Paris ?
Casey: Yup Matt thought it would be a good idea for her to take a break and relax before returning to work at WWE so yesterday after coming home from the airport she packed up and they left this morning !
John: Oh well thanks for letting me know !
Casey: She did leave me a number I could call she said not to give it out anyone but I could leave her a message ?
John: No thanks Casey I will try to reach her on her iPhone later when did she say she was landing ?
Casey: Umm the flight should only be a few hours since they went in Matts families private plane so right now it's 10 am she should be there like around 7 maybe ?
John: Okay thank you again bye !
Casey: No problem bye !
John looked down and was angry but then he thought why is he angry he would have heard it from her if he would have called when he landed and he has no right to object in the things that she does it not like they've been back together for a very long time and they aren't even married so why should he have a say in what she could and couldn't do ?
Just then Randy walked up to him
Randy: Hey man what's up you look a little down ?
John: It's nothing it's just that Nikki posted a picture of her and Anthony getting on to Matts private plane and I called to see where she was headed and Casey told me she and Matt are on their way to Paris !
Randy: Is that a bad thing ?
John: Not but I wish I would have heard it from her and not Casey and I wish I was there with her and not Matt but I have to work !
Randy: Well obviously it wasn't a planned trip or else I'm sure she would have told you when we were in San Diego !
John: What bugs me is that she went to go get his passport the day before he got here !
Randy: Yeah but that's because she's going to be traveling a lot so she needed it !
John: You have a point
Randy: And besides it not like she's out there with day Zack or any straight guy for that matter she's with her gay best friend !
John: You're right I just want her with me all the time I lost her for a year I don't want to risk doing it again !
Randy: Well if I were you I would stop thinking about what she's doing and think about what you're going to do !
John: Me ?
Randy: Yes are you willing to marry her ?
John: Marry her ?
Randy: And give her more children and even though she said she only wanted one more I wouldn't be surprised if the second time she got pregnant....
John: What if she got pregnant a second time ?
Randy: Don't be surprised if she had twins after all she is one !
John: That's true !
Randy: Now question is can you handle 3 kids and to marry her ?
John: I don't know I love her so much ! But....
Randy: But what ! John if you love her that much just marry the girl and let her finally tell you that....
John: Tell me what ?
Randy: Oh Umm nothing I just got a bit carried away !
John: No you know something that I don't Randy !
Randy: Well actually I know a lot you don't know but I'm not the one who you should hear it from so I'm sorry !
John: Ugh this is driving me crazy !
Randy: I know one thing that you probably don't !
John: What is it ?
Randy: She never stopped loving you !
John just looked up at his fiend and smiled because that was something he didn't know he got up and have him a bro hug and started to walk away !
In Paris
Nikki: Oh how I love Paris at night !
Matt: Me too !
Nikki: This is so gorgeous ! I have to tweet a picture haha
Matt: I will too and I'll tag you !
Nikki: Okay
They both take pictures and post them on twitter
Nikki: Wait ! I want a selfie with you !
Matt: Okay !!
They take a selfie and she post it on twitter captioning it

Nothing like being in Paris at night with the one the only @MattLarson 💙🇫🇷 Goodnight !!
Matt: We look cute
Nikki: I know especially me haha
Matt: Come on let's go to sleep and tomorrow we can go explore !!
Nikki: Okay I'm just going to go grab my charger my phone is almost dead !
Matt: I'll be on my bed if you need me
Nikki: Okay
Just when Nikki plugs in her phone she revives 4 messages and a voicemail !
She listens to the voicemail first that's from John !
John: Hi baby just wanted to say that me and Randy landed safely in New Jersey and that I can't wait to see you in two weeks even thought it's only been a day since we've been apart....
Stage manger interrupts: John your on go go
End of voicemail
Nikki's Pov
Haha he's so cute talking to me before he has to go out haha let's see what the messages say
Brie: Have fun in Paris and tell Matt thanks for the invite !
Nikki replied: Well sis you can meet us here I'm staying a week if you do decided to come let me know love you !
Then there one 3 from one first one said
I
Second one said
Love
Third one said
You ❤️💋💘
Nikki replied
I love you too and I can't wait to see you in two weeks and I know I miss you too goodnight !! ❤️💋😍
With that she left her phone and went to bed !!
The next day
John saw Brie and decided to go talk to her
John: Hey Brie !
Brie: Hey John
John: You excited to be in Ohio ?
Brie: Oh I'm off for the week I don't have a match for the whole week so I'm going to go meet Nicole and Matt in Paris !
John: Oh really ?
Brie: Yup Matt sent his private plane for me so I'm waiting !
John: That was nice of him !
Brie: It's just typical Matt always doing things to surprise Nikki !
John: Why ?
Brie: I feel like Matt sees her as the sister he never had because he doesn't have any sisters all brothers and well she was the first person he told he was gay !
John: Really ?
Brie: Yeah Nicole thought he was just hitting on her and trying to get with her but he actually was juts so kind and sweet !
John: Well that sort of makes me feel better !
Brie: Trust me John Matts not the one who should worry you !
John: What ?
Brie: If you really feel like someone's after Nikki I would watch out for Mark !
John: Who's mark ?
Brie: Vice President of her company the one she's going to leave in charge while she's gone she trusts him and well he likes her !
John: How do you know ?
Brie: He told me because he asked me once I know she just had a baby and all but when do you think would be the right time to ask her on a date being that she's a single mother and all
John: What did you say ?
Brie: That I didn't know because I knew she was still in love with her oh so famous ex
She said as she smiled and poked him
John: Was she really ?
Brie: Yes and she's never stopped ! Just letting you know well like Nikki said on twitter yesterday
Bon Voyage !
John: Haha have fun hug Nikki for me !
Brie: I will bye !
She leaves
Johns Pov
I can't believe everyone knows she still loved me but me ! How could I not know ?
Just then someone taps his shoulder
???: Can we talk ?
John: No not really !!
He walks away and ??? Chases after him !!

Mystery person who do you want for the mystery person to be ?
Eva Marie, Mickie James, Kelly Kelly, AJ, Or Liz ?? Comment !!!!
If you have someone of your own comment the name !!