"So I've been told." I smirked and playfully bumped into him.

When we got inside he had food and bean bags all ready like the first time except now there was no romantic vibe to it and we had PB&J sandwiches made.

"A gourmet dinner, for me? you shouldn't have!" I smiled.

"Only the best for my princess Andrea!"

"And don't forget it!" I gave him a stern look.

We sat down and continued to bicker and laugh ecat each other, while eating our gourmet PB&J's.

Blares POV
--------------
I am actually out of the car again!

This past week I hadn't been allowed to leave the car because of my mishap at the restaurant, but for the plan today, they actually need me on the field!

We got ready in our usual black clothes that were comfortable enough to move around in. Our hair was put into ponytails and we put on tennis shoes.

We left a little while after Andy did.

When we got there we tied the rope to a tree and quickly made out way over the gate.

I was so happy the rope did not have to be tied to my body at any point.

"Sweet, we are inside the gate! Now what do we do?" I ask.

"Get to the roof!" Jade said.

"What!? Climb the wall and get to the roof? Who do you think I am, Spider-Man?!"

"No we think you are the ever clumsy Blare. That is why we are going to sneak into the back and climb the steps to the roof!" Bree shouted.

"Well, oh." I mumbled.

"Yah, oh."

"No need to be mean!"

"It's Bree, Blare, when is she not mean?" Jade asked while picking a lock.

"Very rarely." I sighed.

"Oh please, I am nicer to you guys than anyone else I know!" Bree defended

"Whatever, we are in, come on!" Jade said. We both hurried in after her and quietly went up the stairs through the employees office, to the roof.

"Finally we are up here!" I groaned coming up last.

"Yes, now we need to do this plan so we can chop off Rykers beautiful little head." Jade smiled.

"Dude, no." Bree sighed.

"Is there really nothing wrong with you and Ryker? Because you went from loving his everything when seeing pictures to wanting to kill him."

"What are you guys talking about? What'd I do wrong?"

"You can't chop off a guys head, hun."

"That is a last resort." Bree added.

"A last, last resort. If you shoot him and he is still coming at you trying to murder you, than you can chop of his head."

"That is so unfair and no fun at all!" Jade groaned.

"Killing people should not be fun!" I shouted.

"Shut up!" Bree hissed quietly.

"Killing people should not be fun!" I whispered this time.

"Okay fine, it's not fun. But he is still a dick and deserves a little beating around! That is fun."

"Okay, see how we made that go from morbidly violent to regular violent! I am proud of you! You are growing!" I smiled.

"Seriously though. We should go over this plan." Jade said.