Preparation

In the next day, Rei began to prepare everything that needed to be done for her plans(festival). Rei herself doesn't have any experience to organize this kind of event, but as an (former)otaku she  have many experience attending a concert and so a festival.

The proposal it self have a very positive response and no one against it.

There still about a month before the event. Aside from a competition and concert, there is also a stand for mini game and the final, fireworks. The event only held for two day. As for the competition....

Rei: "mmm..."

Elysia: "what are you thinking about Arshalia-sama?"

Rei: "hm... About the festival, about what should we do for the competition hm.. racing? ..no.. shooting?"

Elysia: "Why not considering the duel/tournament?"

Rei: "Duel with Kataphrakt, right? But it will be unfair like the one owned by Count Saazbaum, Diouscuria. It armed with machine gun and missile, dimensional barrier, blade plasma, and last rocket propelled hardened fist. He have an advantage for almost all the Kataphrakt owned by other orbital knights." Said Rei. "Also most of our soldiers don't have one. If so, only the orbital knights can participate in the duel and it's no fun." Said Rei.

Elysia: "oh.. I am sorry, not thinking this issue."

Rei: "It's okay Elysia,If only Vers have a general type Kataphrakt......... !?" Said Rei before suddenly stand up.

Elysia: "! What up,            Arshalia-sama? So suddenly.."

Rei: "oh sorry Elysia for surprising you. I just remembered that I have those general type Kataphrakt, a lot of it."

After said it, Rei took the Wyvern sword device from her inventory. It had the appearance of ordinary slender one handed Western sword, the color of the scabbard is white.

 It had the appearance of ordinary slender one handed Western sword, the color of the scabbard is white

Elysia: "!.... Arshalia-sama can I ask you, where it came from?"

Rei: "Magic?"

Elysia: "...... Arshalia-sama, is there any other mysterious ability you have? Can you teach me how to do it" With sparkling eye, Elysia ask Rei.

Rei: "Please don't look at me with those sparkling eyes full of expectations. I'm sorry it's not magic and I can't teach you how." Said Rei apologizing.

Hearing this Elysia visibly looking depressed that she can't have magic. Because it's magic, it's magic you know!

Rei: "Well.. because of blessings, I become like esper. Other than access to my personal space like game inventory, I also have telekinesis. Here..."

Rei using her telekinesis to give the sword device Wyvern to Elysia. With slow speed the sword fly towards Elysia.

Elysia: "Ooh!"