After

It had been roughly one year from the duel between Rei and Count Cruhteo. Rei had become quite busy because of her new position as a queen of Vers Empire.

The coronation ceremony it self was held without any accident. Rei as a queen didn't have much to do, all Rei do was to listening the regular report and proposition from the Orbital knights and from staff.

As a kingdom Vers Empire was relatively young, it been only 31 years. The people of Vers was not very large in number. Most of the Vers resident working as soldiers under the Vers Empire Orbital knights 37 clans, and each clan have control over a landing castle which allows them to act as independent military units. So Rei have nothing much to do to oversee people of Vers, because it was orbital knights/Vers aristocracy job. Rei job basically to listening the regular report, review the proposal of the Orbital knights and also think of future projects.

Mars is the fourth planet from the sun and the second smallest planet in the solar system after Mercury. Mars is terrestrial planet with a thin atmosphere. The days and season it self comparable to those of earth, because the rotational period as well as the tilt of the rotational axis relative to the ecliptic plane are very similar. Martian soil it self containing element such as magnesium, sodium, potassium, and chlorine, they are necessary for growth of plants.

There are several projects for expansion of land by terraforming. But even with Aldnoah technology it's still quite difficult to realized. It was take a long time for Mars to be similar to earth in environment. But even if it happen, Mars doesn't have resources, Flora and fauna like earth. The resources of Mars  is just enough but not enough to make Vers live in luxury, so of course there is dissatisfaction and jealousy looking at earth.

Rei tempted to use endless, the Ouroboros Divine Raiment to change the rules of the world in limited radius, but decided to against using it. God modify the Ouroboros so that it Divine Raiment can be used without Avalon ruin, but it's still impossible to use Endless to alter the perception of memory of people on a worldwide scale.

Back to the topic, while Rei have nothing much to do there is something that troubeling Rei, Rayregalia keep pestering Rei to fill the king position, basically to Rei to marry. The former he she is, there is discomfort to the idea of marriage with male. The most troubeling is that Asseylum supporting Rayregalia, her grandfather.

Rei: "haa..." Sighing Rei. "It was hell."

Every day in her desk there is profile of Martian knights for potential husband sent by Rayregalia. The information it self was useful but thinking the reason behind it is stressing Rei so much.

Rei: "haa...." Sight Rei.

Elysia: "What happen Arshalia- sama, sighing so much?"

Rei: " Nothing Elysia, just ...tired."

Elysia: "Why did you so much against the idea of marriage Arshalia- sama?"

Rei: "huh!" Surprised by the sudden question. "a..uh..uhm... because I don't wanna? (I can't say it was because I was recently male!)"

Elysia: "why question? Haa... how about rest, I will make a tea."

After the coronation Rei make Elysia her personal maid/attendance. It was because Elysia was the first person Rei meet.

Rei: "Alright, I will rest. Let's go to the garden, also can you call Asseylum to the garden. I want to see Asseylum, my Asseylum meter is low, need to recharge." Said Rei.

Elysia: " (sweet drop) .... Affirmative."

Answered so Elysia quickly excuse herself. Rei also go and went to the garden. Before going to the garden, Rei decided to change her clothes first.

It was quite the time before Rei arrive, Asseylum and Elysia is  already there waiting, there's even Rayregalia present

It was quite the time before Rei arrive, Asseylum and Elysia is  already there waiting, there's even Rayregalia present. Asseylum spotted her mother quickly run and jump to her mother.

Asseylum: "Mother!"

Rei: "wha! it's dangerous Asseylum." Said Rei while carefully catch Asseylum.

Asseylum: "he he!" Answer Asseylum cheerfully.

Rayregalia: "oh  good afternoon Arshalia, please sit. Let have a tea together."

Rei: "Good afternoon, thanks to you I become quite busy, but you look so much happy." Answer Rei Sarcastically.

Rayregalia: "ho ho ho" answer Rayregalia while avoiding Rei gaze.

Rei: "haa...."

Rei quickly sit in the vacant chair, Asseylum sit in her leg for recharge Rei Asseylum meter.

Elysia: "here's your tea Arshalia- sama." Offering Rei the tea.

Rei: "thank you Elysia." Rei take the tea. "hmm.. it refreshing. It delicious Elysia."

Elysia: "Thank you for your appreciation, Arshalia- sama."

While drinking her tea, Rei try to remembering about future event. As far as Rei remember, there will be nothing major happen untill 6 years later in 2009, which in that years is the first meeting of Slaine and Asseylum. And in 2014 was the years the start of war because assassination attempt on Asseylum and was the start of Aldnoah zero based on anime.

Rei: "haa... " Sight Rei.

Asseylum: "what happened mother?"

Rei: "Nothing my dear, just thinking."

Rayregalia: "if you sighing to much people say you will lose your happiness."

Rei: "How about you stop pestering me to marry?"

Rayregalia: "out of the question." Answered Rayregalia to quickly.

Rei: "haa.... "

Asseylum: "Cheers up! Mother!"

Rei: "Thank you my dear. Only Asseylum that care about me!" Said Rei hugging Asseylum.

Asseylum: "ah..uhm... mother?" Said Asseylum, tugging Rei sleeve.

Rei: "hmm..nani?"

Asseylum: "I want little brother!"

Rei: ".."