Gift Verification

Rei: "......oh, it's not a dream."

In Asseylum room, Rei wake up. Asseylum was still asleep, hugging Rei arm treating it just like pillow.

After the meeting with Asseylum, and Rei became the mother of Asseylum-hime, the two quickly become close to each other. They talk to each other about their hobby, what they like and dislike and about their experience in life/daily life. They even had a bath together.

Rei: "I do feel strange, and self-conscious about now my female body. But somehow I don't feel any excitement looking at this body. It seems that my awareness / thinking become like girl."

After pondering about her mental condition, Rei though about what she will do from now on. Should Rei prevent the war or not. Remembering the event from anime, Rei decided to follow the storyline.

Rei: "The people of earth still don't have awareness about Vers power because their higher-ups covering it. They were to underestimate Vers Empire Kataphrakoi."

Rei decided to follow the storyline untill the end first season of the anime.

Rei: "haa... I become quite cold huh.. thinking about sacrificing life of millions people, fugil mental strength maybe?"

Asseylum: "....ughm."

While pondering, there is sounds coming from Asseylum.

Rei: "Mo mezameta? Princess."

Asseylum: "..hm.. mother?"

Rei: "hmm?"

Asseylum: "nothing, just happy that yesterday was not a dream."

Hearing Asseylum, Rei smile and kiss Asseylum forehead and cheek.

Rei: "yup, it was not a dream. But we have to hurry, it's almost noon. How about later we play in the field, I want to show you something cool."

Asseylum: "What it is, mother."

Rei: "secret!" Answer Rei, naughtily.

Asseylum: "Muu(pouting)"

After that the two quickly do their affairs and go to the field, well more like very spacious garden.

Asseylum: "Well mother, what it is that you want to show me?"

Rei: "Well, did my princess know anything about Kataphrakoi?"

Asseylum: "The robot thing?"

Rei: "Yup, my princess is smart. Well what I want to show you is something similar, it was called Drag-ride."

Asseylum: "Drag-ride?"

Rei: "Yup, so Asseylum can you step back a little."

After Asseylum took some distance, Rei take the sword device from inventory. It was blue colored rapier, the sword device of Divine Drag-ride Fafnir.

Asseylum: "!!"

Rei: "----Reincarnate. The giant dragon of calamity taken captive by riches. Become the compensation for desire far and wide, Fafnir!"

At the some time, the space of the sword shook and warped. What gather there at hight speed were particle of lights. Countless pale lights tinged with undulation formed one single entity.

Asseylum: "!!?!"

Rei: "Connect-on"

What appears there were Fafnir with the appearances full armored just like Kataphrakoi. The color is black and white with various areas that glow with pale blue light. It had three pair glass like blue wing on it back. It right arm wields a massive gun the freezing cannon.

 It right arm wields a massive gun the freezing cannon

Rei: "How's that? Cool right?"

Asseylum: "Kirei!!!"

Rei: "humh!"

Seeing Asseylum excitement make Rei fell smug. After a while, Rei release the connection and sending Fafnir back to Inventory. While still holding Fafnir Sword device, Rei approach Asseylum.

Rei: "So, do you like it?"

Asseylum: "Hum! It was so cool so beautiful!, But how did the sword and those Dra-g-r-ride? come out of nowhere?"

Rei: "Secret!"

Asseylum: "Muu!"

Rei: "Ha ha! Well don't mad, how about I give you this sword device?"

Asseylum: "Really!?"

Rei: "Really! Later I will teach you how to operate Drag-ride, mind control and body control of Drag-ride. And when you more grown up, I will teach you a bit about how to fight with it."

Asseylum: "Thank you Mother!"

From the earlier demonstration, Rei now know that there is not much different in the Drag-ride. The difference is on the addition part, the body and cockpit piloting. Another difference is the source energi that is Aldnoah Drive. The ability , Divine armament and Divine Raiment did not change.

Rei:(well, how about I apply telekinesis to slowly ad more pressure/gravity on Asseylum as form of training? Well Asseylum is only ~2 year old, maybe later.) "Asseylum this was our little secret all right! So, don't tell anyone okay?"

Asseylum: "Okay Mother! I will not tell anyone! Promise!"

Rei: "That my princess! I'm so proud." Said Rei while hugging Asseylum.

After that Rei began to tell Asseylum more about her Drag-ride(Fafnir).

AuthorNote: I realize that I made an error in time placing so sorry, I will edit bit the earlier chapter.