Old friends meet new friends

"Hey Ko!" Said blonde girl hair. "Oh
Hey Eri. What are you doing here?" "We're here see your parents of course! We visit every year bit you are never here when we do." She said. "We?" Asked Kuroko in confusion. He only see her. "Sup Kuro." Said Levi. "Oh my god! What the fu-freak are you doing lev?! How many times do i have to say stop doing that?" Levi chuckled. "I don't know maybe when you stop scaring people?" 'Ah, he finally get a taste of his own medicine.' Thought everybody that was there. "Hey Tetsu!" The GoM look at Aomine. "What? I didn't say that." "Oh hey Mit." A girl with blonde hair with tan skinned smile. "I see you got rid with that ridiculous nickname." "How you been doing Te?" Ask another voice. "I been fine E." He answered back to Eren. Then Momoi spoke up. "Who are these people?" She pointed towards the four. "Oh. Satsuki, Shintarō these are my childhood friends. These are the ones that stop me from killing myself." The GoM eyes widened. 'Kill himself?!' Satsuki smirked no one notice it. She knew that the GoM was there. So she did something that caught everyone off guard. "Thank you so much! If it wasnt for i would never meet my boyfrined!" Shintarō was down. 'He straight. I have no chance with him.' Man today was just a day full of surprises for the GoM. 'When did they start dating?' "Hey Kuro. Who is that rainbow hair behind the bushes?" Levi pointed out. Everyone turned around to meet their gaze. "What are you doing here?" He asked in a demanding voice. The childhood friends knew this voice very well. There were happy but at the same time scare. "Hey Kuro. Why don't you go? You still have to meet your parents." "Ok. Bye mit, E, Lev and Eri! Lets go Satsuki and Shintarō." With that they disappear. "So who are you guys?" Asked Erina. "We are Tetsu ex-teammates." The four looked at the teen. "Oh that means youre were his ex-light." Said Mito. Aomine was shocked. "How did you know that?!" He yelled. "Well he only let his lights call him Tetsu for one." "Wait but didn't you called him Tetsu!" "Man so rude let me finish. Two i used to be his light." She said pointing to herself. "Ha. You look weak." Erina was mad. "Girls  can do anything a boy can do, don't underestimate us because we are Girls." She said one of her quotes. Akashi heard that before but didn't know where. "Anyway you all did something to him. Something bad for you and good to us." Said levi. "Wait you mean?" Asked Eren. He was slow when it came to this stuff. " Yes he back." Erina said. Eren jumped around pointing and laughing at the GoM. "Oh, yall are in so much trouble." Something was throwed at him bit he had caught it. Nobody had caught Akashi Scissors ✂️ before. "Now that was noce was it?" He said as the other three was smirking. "You should walk you backs and serin too. Oh and tell your partners that Te is back." They had left. "What was that all about?" Asked Kise. "I dont know Akashi?" He asked hoping he knew. "Im not sure either." The others were sad. 'What are you hiding Tetsuya?' Thought Akashi.

(Author note: The one quote i made myself but i pretty sure its already out there so i don't know. But all the quotes i put in this book is made by myself. But if their a quote with the same exact words please tell me. I don't want to steal someone works. Till next time!)

Word count: 626