With that, you change into your old clothes before leaving the house. You give Si directions to your home, slightly nervous about what he will think about it. As soon as you enter the neighborhood, there's a distinct difference compared to where he lives. The area is run down, with houses that are much smaller and closer together. You're glad when he says nothing, simply pulling up to the front of your house.

When you enter your house, you are bombarded with questions from your parents. You apologize, telling them you will be late for class so you will explain everything later. They look disappointed so you offer to bring him over for dinner, which they gladly accept.

Quickly changing your clothes and grabbing your things, you say goodbye to your parents before getting back in the car.

You arrive at school not much later and you groan as you get out of Daoming Si's infamous car, immediately getting strange looks from the other students. It only gets worse as he gets out of the other side, walking over to your side and grabbing ahold of your hand.

"Don't do that!" You whisper yell at him, not wanting to attract more attention to yourself.

"What else do you want me to do?!" He whisper yells back.

And you have no answer to that question. It would be too hard to rush to class with his side pressed against yours the entire time. If he holds your hand, at least he can keep up with you. You sigh. "Whatever, let's go."

You start walking faster, trying to ignore the looks the two of you are getting. You make it to class on time, just before the professor is about to close the door.

It isn't exactly a good thing though, because it means that everyone is seated and is now watching you walk in while holding Daoming Si's hand.

A few gasps erupt and you can hear the murmurs of conversation start from around the room. It makes you feel like you're in high school again, people whispering and spreading rumors constantly. Except this one is definitely true.

You try your best to block everything out, beelining straight for your usual seat. A little groan of frustration escapes you when you see that there are no empty seats next to you. You know that there is absolutely no way Daoming Si is sitting on the floor.

You find that you are correct when he sits down, grabbing you by the waist and pulling you into his lap. It happens so fast that you let out a little squeak of surprise.

You are beyond embarrassed now, trying to distract yourself by attempting to act normal and pulling your books out of your bag.

The thing is, it's not entirely uncommon to bring your soulmate to class, especially in the beginning stages. It's the fact that you brought in a member of F4 that is causing all of the commotion.

You try to ignore the dozens of eyes on you as the professor clears his throat. "I think that's enough of a disruption for the day. I will begin the lesson now."

A sigh of relief leaves your body when most of the other students quiet down, diverting their attention to the professor as he begins his lecture.

You still can't focus though. You try to listen to the professor and jot down notes but the only thing you can think about is the fact that you're sitting on Daoming Si's lap. You would've never thought that this would be happening in a million years, yet here you are.

You can't help but wonder what he's thinking, if he's as freaked out as you are about all of this. But if he was, he wouldn't be pulling you onto him all the time, would he? Or maybe he's just doing it for the sake of the soulmate bond. You have no idea.

Enough of that, you need to focus. You force yourself to pay attention to the professor. About halfway through the lecture, you feel Si's arm wrap tighter around your waist as he adjusts you on his lap. You force yourself to ignore it, continuing to copy down your notes.