32: Roku Daime Retiring

Kakashi sat on the chair outside waiting for Yuki to finish her checkups " Naruto. I'm thinking of retiring."

Naruto ; eh ? But you're doing such a good job.

Kakashi: I'm old and want to spend more time with Yuki.

Naruto : but old doesn't mean you can't be hokage.

Kakashi: no, it's just after this time's incident, it gives me a proper reason to retire.

Naruto : kakashi sensei ...

Kakashi: she probably kept it from me because she didn't want to add on to my troubles as hokage. You know, she likes to throw little tantrums sometimes when I'm home, but even that was just to catch my attention. I'm so busy I don't even bother what's going on with her nowadays.

Naruto ; you were too busy being hokage. Yuki-san won't blame you.

Kakashi: I know. That's why I feel kind of bad. That's why, how about it's time you takeover me ? It's your dream isn't it ?

Naruto ; I... I don't know what to say.

Kakashi stood up and placed his hand onto Naruto's shoulder " say yes. You've been waiting all your life haven't you ? "

Naruto ; hai.

Sakura comes out pushing Yuki on the wheelchair " kakashi sensei."

Kakashi: how is she ?

Yuki : I don't need the wheelchair. I'm fine.

Kakashi: you have been keeping things from me. I won't believe you anymore. Sakura ?

Sakura ; she's fine. I was worried about other things so I forced her to take the checkups. She's really fine. Just exhausted.

" I'm fine. " Yuki stood up from the wheelchair " see. "

Kakashi: sit.

Yuki ; I'm fine.

Kakashi: sit !

She pouts and sits down. He takes over the wheelchair " alright. I'll be bringing her home. I've taken you agreed it Naruto. I'll talk to the daimyo and if it goes well, it's your turn nah. "

Sakura: what what ?

Naruto ; hai !

Kakashi pushes Yuki home.
___________________________________

Yuki : what's that about ? Daimyo ?

Kakashi: I'm retiring. Passing my seat to Naruto.

Yuki ; eh ? But aren't you doing it fine now ?

Kakashi: I'm old. It's time.

Yuki ; what old ? No one says you're old.

Kakashi: Yushin is an anbu taichou. Yuka is a jounin who frequently leads on missions. They're all grown up now. We can have all the time we want at home.

Yuki : that's the only reason ?

The wheelchair reached the house and kakashi opens the door and pushed the wheelchair in, closing the door behind. He carries her in his arms " I've been too busy caring about others. I want to care about you now. Is that so bad ? "

Yuki ; I'm fine. I can walk.

He goes to the sofa and placed her down. He sits down beside her " I've been finding a reason to retire. You gave me one. Is that a good reason ?" She lies onto his lap " if you say so..." He strokes her hair " I've missed this. Kinoko-chan. "

" Anata ... " She climbs into his lap and leans against his chest , her legs wrapped around his body and her eyes gazes upon his features. The clear line that draws his jaw and face. She took off his mask and took a long good look . She hugged him in tight. He's home. He's here now. She had that kind of feeling.

He hugged back " tadaima."

Yuki: okaeri.