Chapter 11 - The Morning After

TW: Smut

A/N: i can't write smut to save my life. i haven't wrote any sort of smut in over 2 years, so please don't expect much off me lmao. this isn't gonna be very good but oh well practice makes perfect i guess

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

The annoying ass alarm clock woke me up. I was going to roll over and stop the obnoxious beeping, but realised that I was being held tightly in Felix's arms. I smiled and then began smiling even more when I remembered what had happened the night before. Damn, that was fun.

I was about to poke him lightly to wake him up, but he rose from his sleep before I got to chance to do that. He groaned and hit the alarm clock to stop the horrendous noise that it was making. He yawned and turned his head towards me, his eyes not open yet.

"Wakey wakey sleepy head." I said softly, giggling at the end of my sentence. He let out another groan, as if he didn't want to open his eyes. His eyes didn't open at all and he remained completely still.

"Feeeee...wake upppp." I said, shaking him slightly. The alarm did go off for a reason. After calling him, shaking him and waiting for about 10 seconds, he still didn't move. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the covers, lifting them up, realising I wasn't wearing any clothes. And neither was Felix.

I smirked, a little tempted to do something naughty. I stayed in the exact position I was in for about 2 minutes, weighing out my options. I had already tried talking to him and shaking him. That didn't work. Messing with him probably would though.

The more I did nothing the more I wanted to do something. It was just so unbelievably tempting. That's when I finally came to my decision. I pulled the covers back over me and Felix and cuddled up to him again.

"Felix...you better wake up before I do something naughty." Just like I had expected, he didn't give me any sort of reaction.

"You're pretty exposed. I could do a lot of things right now to make you wake up." Still nothing. I smirked. It was going to plan.

"Wow. You must be really tired out from all that hard work last night. Well, don't worry. You don't have to put in any effort now." I put my hand on his chest, rubbing it in a circular motion, thinking maybe that would get something out of him. Nothing. I was starting to think he was dead.

I lowered my hand slowly. Further and further down his chest I went, whispering things to him to try and grab his attention, only for me to get the same response I had been getting since I woke up: him breathing in and out.

My hand reached his pelvis. I tried one last time to get him to wake.

"Felix. You might wanna wake up, before I do something stupid." I whispered into his ear, nibbling gently on his ear lobe. It was that nibble that finally, after so long, got him to open his eyes.

He looked around, looking a little confused. His eyes eventually met mine and he smiled. His smile turned into a grin when he realised where my hand was.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asked, the grin still prominent.

"Waking you up."

"But...I'm awake."

"I'm waking you up even more." I watched him bite his lip as I slid my hand further down his body. After so many attempts of getting him to wake up, my hand met his cock. I hadn't even done anything and he was already biting down on his lip and letting out small groans here and there. I smirked.

"Looks like I need to get you hard." I said, knowing it wouldn't take much, like he had said the night before.

"Well...you might have already done it." He remarked. He was right.