Chapter 1!

I was walking with Ben and I saw a bunch of reporters surrounding Mal. I heard them ask "how does it feel being with a king?" and "how does it feel to be a future lady of the court?" Ben sighed and walked by Mal and said "ok thank you guys but that's enough." They kept asking questions so I walked up and said "um excuse me but the king said that's enough." Suddenly they started asking me "how does it feel to be in line for the throne? How would you like to have a villain kid for a sister?" I gave a fake smile and I felt someone gently grab my arm and pulled me. I turned to see Carlos smiling at me. I hugged him and kissed his cheek as I whisper "thank you." He smiled and then the reporters came to us and said "Carlos de Vil! How do you feel about possibly becoming a royal?" Fairy godmother ran in front of Carlos, Ben, Mal and me and said "shush shush! This is still a school so if you're here you are either skipping class or trespassing. You may go." The reporters walked away and I went to talk to Carlos but Evie grabbed Mal and I and said "if I don't get you two fitted for your dresses right now then you are going to be dancing in your bathrobes! Got it? Ok let's go! Hi Ben, Carlos!" I tried to kiss Carlos but Evie pulled me away and I saw the reporters come back to talk to Ben and Carlos.

Dorm:

I had my dress on and I twirled in the mirror as I said "Evie it's beautiful! Thank you!" She smiled as she pulled the corset on mals dress. Mal gasped and said "ah! Ok Evie I cannot breathe." Evie Said "well you can breathe after cotillion.  Oh! Look who's on tv!" Mal and I sat down and Mal said "yeah well I doubt that because I have at least 20 things right after and I can't remember what a single one of them is." She gasped and jumped up and looked in her spell book and started reciting a spell. I stood up and said "Mal you know Ben wouldn't like that. He wants you to be the real you." She laughed sarcastically and said "yeah the me who forgets everything and isn't proper? Evie don't you ever miss just running wild in the isle of the lost? No rules?" Evie scoffed and said "are you being serious?" Mal said "yeah!" Evie pulled Mal off the bed and pulled her to the tv replying "no! Mal look where we are! We're in Auradon! And we're Auradon Girls now! We can be whatever we want here." I smiled at them and said "of course! It's the land of magic." Evie laughed and Mal smiled but I could tell it wasn't her real smile.