Y/n never saw Tomura as someone who would put his life in danger for another. She always believed that he thought everyone, including her, was expendable. Y/n has never felt so proud of Tomura.

As soon as Twice's portal swiftly disappeared, the camera zoomed in on Tomura. Y/n found herself sitting up, wholly absorbed by what was going on.

It was difficult to see what exactly was going on. The video kept cutting out at strange times. After trying her best to follow along to what was going on, y/n realized the cuts weren't random at all.

The media was trying to report on as much as possible without showing any deaths. Once y/n realized that, she felt her heart stop every time the video cut out. Y/n couldn't help but worry that one of those blackouts were going to be for him.

The video came back, showing Tomura had narrowly escaped the heroes surrounding him, and he managed to get himself out via a warp portal. Y/n let out a relieved sigh. Even after her two, very memorable, kisses, y/n still believed Tomura needed psychiatric help, not death.

Y/n felt her eyes growing heavier as she watched the broadcast. Tomura was the one capturing her attention and keeping her awake. With him no longer on the screen, she suddenly realized how tired she was.

Tomura scanned his surroundings before exiting the portal. This secluded park was where Himiko was seen last. He stepped out and glanced around. She was nowhere to be seen.

"She better be injured or something. I better not find her playing out here." Tomura walked along the park while he looked around for the blonde girl.

Kurogiri manifested behind Tomura. "She's the last one. I've collected all the others." Tomura grumbled, talking about how he was ready to go home and take a nap. "Couldn't we use y/n's mask to relay a message to Ms. Toga?"

Tomura shook his head. "Y/n mentioned it broke." He gave the park one last look around. "Not here."

The two villains looked all around for Himiko. The girl's quirk made her hard to find. She could be literally anyone. For all he knew, Himiko was attempting to blend in as a hero, and Tomura had accidentally killed her.

"I think she's a lost cause," Tomura said, wanting to go home. "She can get herself out."

"Are you sure?" Kurogiri replied.

Tomura pointed to the now brightly lit sky. "I'm not a day person." Kurogiri sighed and opened a portal. Tomura entered the warp gate. He turned around and waited for his advisor. "If you're so worried about her, you look for Toga. I'm going to bed." Tomura watched as Kurogiri vanished before him.

The blue-haired villain meticulously placed his disembodied hands on the kitchen table. He carefully removed father and placed it down in front of all the other palms.

He walked towards his couch. He stopped and looked down at it with tired eyes. "Fell asleep again?" He had woken y/n up earlier. She somehow managed to pass out as soon as she found the safe zone he had told her to go.

Tomura knelt by y/n's side and cautiously slipped his hands under her. Trying his best not to wake y/n up, he lifted her and held her in his arms.

The villain carried y/n to her room and set her down just as carefully as when he picked her up. He sat down at the edge of her bed and glanced over to her. He noted how comfortable she looked.

Tomura repositioned himself next to y/n and laid down. He stared at her sleeping face for a moment before wondering if it was possible to make this work.

He was always acutely aware of his quirk. For obvious reasons, he loses that caution when he's sleeping.

As a child, he was forced to wear gloves to bed. Tomura remembered how hard it was to go to bed. The gloves felt suffocating. He recalled when his master and Kurogiri decided he was old enough to choose whether or not he wanted to wear gloves to bedone of his first happy memories.