chapter 8

Rae's POV

As soon as I the bell rang, I grabbed my stuff and busted the eff outside. I want to dye my hair a different color. I'm going to bitch-slap the next person that calls me Cherry because of my auburn hair. Like chill the eff out... I texted Connor telling him where I was going, and skated down to the salon I've been going to since I was about 10. They know me, they don't question me when I go in alone. "Hey Julianna" I call to my usual hairdresser. She's in her twenties and really pretty. "Hey Raleigh" she said waving. Yes my name is Alison Rae. But she's been calling me Raleigh ever since we first met. Raleigh was the name I gave to my first Penny Board when I was about 12, which was when I first met Julianna. I bumped into her when I was skating past the salon, and said 'sorry miss, I lost control of Raleigh.' And then I had to explain that I named my penny board... I sat down in an empty chair, and waited for Julianna. "Hey Jules, you gotta help me. I just started public school and I'm gonna straight up smack the next person that calls me Cherry because of my hair." She had me pick out a dye, and I picked a really pretty light brown color.

~2 hours later~
I walked out of the salon with my hair freshly cut and dyed, and skated home. I greeted Kian and Ricky, who were sitting in the living room playing Mario Kart, and then walked upstairs. I texted Connor saying I was home, and then went into my room. I put my phone on my iHome speaker, and started blasting Never Shout Never. I had a dance party of one for about 15 minutes, until Sam and Kian walked by my room, and I pulled them in to join the party. We danced around and goofed off for a few more minutes, until we got tired. I grabbed my laptop, and went on Netflix. I decided I was gonna be a geek and watch Attack On Titan.... Don't judge me lol.... After about 3 episodes, I started to fall asleep.

(HEY LOVELY PPL I DON'T REALLY KNOW WHAT TO WRITE SO YEAH IMMA JUST GO NOW K BAIIII💕⚓💀 ~Queen Cori)