These rascals, a smile formed in my lips

It's been a year since Taehyung moved to Europe with his family. It was hard to adjust, having just six members in the dorm on the first weeks and months. It had became less on serving  food and less toiletries to shop and also became less chaotic.

He asked for our Bosses and manager consent and also our approval before making the final decision, of leaving.

The truth is we never wanted him to move out but he is the only member of their family that stays in Korea. And not seeing his family for months have been hard for him especially on holidays when he is left alone in this dorm because his family is so far but he can't travel there as we have Daejuns to attend.

We didn't want him to leave but we have to. Besides, not living in the dorm together doesn't necessary mean not seeing each other. We always meet each other on times of tour, we stay to hotel together and rehearse together until the whole tour ends which is months long. He also visit us sometimes or vice versa on important days, like our debut day, members birthdays, staffs birthdays and ARMY's birthday.

So despite of living miles apart it is not totally a long distance relationship.

I stared from the glass window and remember how sad Jungkook was before, bidding goodbye to Taehyung in the airport.

- Flashback -

We are quiet on the way to the airport. Today is the day that Taehyung will leave Korea to be with his family in the Netherlands. We all rode in one car unlike the other days where we use to ride cars separately. But today is different, we'd be separated with Taehyung whom we lived with for years, the hyungs insisted of riding in the same car with us, maknaes.

However, even we are complete inside the car, no one is talking as if they fear being dramatic. The only person who talked is our leader, Rm hyung.

"Taehyung-ah, always be careful there. You can always call us if you need anything. Always keep in touch" He said with a warm voice, it is so gay but I feel like my heart is getting heavy, it's as if Rm's words are anchors put inside my heart. I was sitting near Taehyung and I couldn't help but to ruffle his hair "Be careful there 95'liner" I smiled at him which he also returned

"Of course, I will" He assured while staring at Rm, we know that he will. But if we're talking about Yoongi hyung or Jungkook they may have lost in touch for a while if they leave.

We reached the airport, Taehyung approach Yoongi hyung, Jin hyung and Hoseok hyung and I guess that is the only time that our members found their voices. They chatted with him and kept on reminding him to be careful and always call. Jungkook on the other hand, is the farest among us all. He is so quiet and even V tried to put his arms around him, he still won't talk.

We all know how much JK hates it when members are leaving. Like when Hoseok hyung almost left  before, he hugged him and they cried together. Although that case is harder than this, he gave the same response for both.

There is only short time left before the flight, Taehyung stood up and fix something on his bag. "Let me help you" I offered while reaching out. Taehyung just smiled while raising his hand to stop me "No, I can handle this"

Jungkook who is standing behind his back with furrowed brows suddenly spoke "Hyung are you really leaving?" after saying those words, JK's facial features relaxed a bit. He suddenly look sad

Taehyung turned to face him "Yes, I need to"

Jungkook sighed

"Ya, I will just live there but we will still see each other on our tours and catch up for months, so there aren't so many difference"

"It's still different living with six brothers in the dorm"

"I will never stop being a brother to you" Taehyung smiled at him. Jungkook sighed again more of dropping what he wants to happen.

The flight of Taehyung was soon announced. He hugged Jungkook tightly and I joined that hug. And eventually caused all of us to hugged each other.

A Bangtan Group Hug

- End of Flashback -

"Ne, Annyeong Hyung" Jungkook said smilingly, waving at Taehyung from the screen.

He walk to me and told me that Taehyung will end the video call. I waved at Taehyung and smiled "Annyeong!" I happily said.

I held the phone and run to our hyungs, they all smiled and said goodbye, Yoongi hyung just peeked on the screen and waved with a small smile. Hoseok hyung and I stayed on the screen until he turn it off, also smiling.

"Aigoo, I hope he really is here" I said with an unconscious smile

"I bet that he also wants to be here" Hoseok said

"Of course he does" I said

"Um, basing on his face, he wants to" Hoseok hyung said nodding

We all rest and do some activities inside the vacation house. Gotta be ready tomorrow, another day again....