XVI. TEAM MIDORIYA OR TEAM BAKUGO?

Have I ever been afraid of heights? Or was the thought of falling into an abyss made me afraid?

Actually, that wasn't the question at all. The question is, how did they manage to make something like this inside Yūei? Mountains of rocks and pitfalls with only a thin cords connecting each rocks acting like a bridge for us to pass. One wrong move and we'll fall. Todoroki is ways up ahead, using his ice to glide on the cord. Bakugou is using his explosion to fly upward. Of course they're using their quirks like professionals.

But, I, too is also a skilled student, no doubt. I said earlier that it doesn't matter to be the first to arrive at the finish line. But it'll be seriously bad if I were to be left behind. The distance between where I'm standing towards the other side of the fall is not that much. This calls for my quirk.

I took a deep breath and opened a portal. With much concentration I pictured the exact distance between where I opened my portal to where I will open another portal.

What did people say about women being bad with distance? Was it scientifically proven? Or was it simply just another gender prejudice? But one thing's for sure, I wasn't good when it comes to measuring distance that when I opened the portal my foot almost slipped. Well, it did slip but I managed to hold onto the ground before I fell. I pulled my weight up and safely landed on the ground.