CHAPTER 2 - THE 'DEVIL'

Leader."My apology young master i'll take care of him" the old man said.

The young master on the other hand was surprise by a sudden interruption of the young man. With a surprise look the young master said.

Off."Untie him".

The man did what he's told.

After the last rope on the leg untied, the old man was surprise when gun automatically run to the young master with a strong hold of his silk pants pleading and said

Gun." young master, please spare my life i can't die, not now, my family needs me, please i'll do whatever you want me to do, just please let me go home" gun is now pleading with desperate state.

The leader is trying to drag gun back off the young master but the desperation of gun to be free keeps the man to do so.

Leader."Little one, what you are doing is suicide, i suggest you take your hands off to the young master" the man whisper to gun with nervous.

Gun wasn't convince but instead he strongly grip the young master's pants pulling it with all his power that he thinks he'll be spare if he desperately beg for his life.

Everyone in the basement is now feeling nervous. They might be a scary people but they fear the big boss's son Off Jumpol known as 'the young master' of the blue blood organization.

"Bzzzz" the young master's phone rang.

He grab his phone with annoyance not to mention the young man grabbing his pants.

Suddenly silence break the room when the young master's phone drop due to the strong grip of the young man grabbing his pants that he accidentally slip his phone in the hand. And that made everyone in the room double the fear in their heart.

Man 3."This will be the end of him, i pray for the young man's soul" the old man whisper in his self.

The face of the young master darken and that made the atmosphere at the basement even more suffocating.

Off."Take. that thing. at the bloody room!!!"

Two of his men immediately grab gun as fast as they could and take him at the 'bloody room'.

----- AT THE BLOODY ROOM

Gun in the bloody room seems lost, he almost thought he is in the horror movie when he enter the room full of knife, rope, sew, needles and other dangerous materials he often see in the massacre movies. He scan the room with his trembling body trying to search for an area he can scape but he failed to find it.

The room is concrete with no windows. The room has a dark aura that screams danger and death, if the basement is suffocating the bloody room is no difference. It was known as the "devil's den" according to the people who have encounter the bloody room, no one entered the room safe. If you manage to get out of the room with a cut on any part of your body they count it as fortunate because it means you survive, otherwise you'll be back on the ashes. You can just imagine all those brutal things in the world and that is what's happening inside the bloody room. Just hearing the name of it you can tell that it really is bloody , lots of blood from different person had drop into that room. The last person who enter that room lost his legs and was dismissed by the organization. At this moment Gun's life will be judge by the young master.

Gun."Lord in heavens why did i let myself go in this kind of mess? I should be home right now, mom would be so worried, what do i do?? Is this my last day on earth?? Am i gonna die?? What about my family?? Who will take care of them?? My brother is still young, my mom has a poor health. Lord forgive all my sins please save me "

Gun is circling in the room for an hour, he just can't calm his self down. Moments later he decided to sit at the side of the door leaning his back in the cold wall, both his hands covering his trembling mouth..

Gun."Is it really true he once cut a finger of his men? How can he do that? What did that man do? Am I getting my fingercut too?? Or my hands? Arms? Legs? Nooo, what kind of a person would do that? Did the young master really did that? Am i really going to die? Am I? "

Hearing those whispers from the thugs earlier, Gun is now crying with his heart out, in his mind if this might be his last day he might as well let his feelings out so that if he died there will be no lingering feelings left.

Off Jumpol is feared by all of their men, he is feared by everyone not because he is the big boss's son but because of his demonic, evil, hot tempered attitude that even their enemies are acknowledging him as the 'devil of all evil'.

There was once he punished one of his men by tying him to his wrist and drag the men by bull that almost broke all of his bone because he was drunk on duty.

Another is, he once cut the finger of one of their subordinate because he didn't take the shopping bags immediately.

He once run his driver by a car because He suddenly step the break and that made the young master bump his head.

Off."........ You may dismissed." Young master.

The young master was about to leave when the leader of the group approach him and ask.

Leader."Young master, about that young boy, what are we gonna do to him??"

Off Jumpol had totally forgotten about Gun after the serious matter was discussed.

Off."Nothing, i'll handle him". A trace of excitement was drawn to his face. He then proceed to the bloody room leaving the man confused.

Leader."Heavens I'll pray for that young boy's luck" the leader said feeling sorry.

Meanwhile, Gun is still crying his heart loud, his sob echoed inside the room. Only he felt satisfied he then stop crying, that made his eyes so red and swollen and his face bloated.

After a few minutes he heard footsteps approaching the room, he quickly felt the shiver on his entire body, every steps he heard makes his heart jump out of his chest and explode.

'Claaaank'

------TBC

----------
Yuh I know this is so short😔
I apologize for slow update because I'm currently struggling on my thesis huhuhu 😭

I have read your comments and I didn't expect that there are people who finds interest in my story and I thank you all for that. I'll do my best to update next week.
LOVELOTSSSS 😘😘