CHAPTER 1 - THE FIRST ENCOUNTER

Riiiiiiiiiing!!!!!!!!!! Riiiiiiiiiiiinng!!!!!

The sound of the alarm clock as it reach the 7:00am time. Gun barely open his eyes while trying to shut the the alarm clock..

Gun."what a good morning to start a day" Gun murmured as he yawned dragging his body to the the restroom to prepare for school.

After a few minutes of dressing himself.

Mother."Ruk gun, come out now and eat your breakfast" said the middle age woman as she place the food to the table.

Gun."Yes ma" gun replied as he open his room and gave his mom a sweet kisses and hugs.

Mother."Ooi, seems like you have good sleep son" asked by the confused mother

Gun."I always have a good sleep ma, why wouldn't have? " Gun replied with a big smile.

Mother."Ja, hurry and eat your breakfast or you'll be late for school" the woman said while reaching the little boy cuddling her leg,

Gun." you are too old N'Pun to be carried by mother" gun teases and tickling the boy that causes the little boy burst into laugh and wiggle his body while the mother slowly put the little boy down.

This is the normal life of Gun, not much but they are happy living together after his father died in a car accident 3 years ago. As much as he miss his father, Gun had no time to be weak because he should take the responsibility to take care of his mother and little brother, he take part time job to provide himself a pocket money for his daily expenses for college. Gun is a brave, responsible and smart boy, that's how he manage to get the scholarship in his school. Managing his time for work and school, Gun never fails any exam even his friends are wondering how he manage his time for study when he is taking two part time jobs.

Pim."Waaaa, i think i'm gonna die from brain exhaustion" the young girl with her pony tail said.

Mike."Do you even have a brain Ai Pim" tease by the tall young boy opposite to Gun.

Pim."Shut up Mike!! I wouldn't be here if i haven't, you jerk!!" Pim reply and throw a crumpled paper to Mike,

Pim."how i wish i could borrow your brain Gun "

Gun."ooii, i already have if i could Pim" Gun respond putting his things back to his bag for the next subject.

Songkran State University is a public yet prestigious university in thailand. Most of the student are quite good in academic and sport, the university is known as "school of the gifted student" because a lot of athletes and top notch are alumni or a student in Songkran University that's how gun manages to study in the university with his smart brain of his

Today is the final exam day, student in the university are busy preparing for the test. Gun and his friends are in 3rd year of college. They are now heading to their next exam which is ecomics and that is their favorite subject.

Mike."Finally!! We are done with the bloody exams" exclaim by mike while streching his body.

Pim."I think i really need to get check up, my brain is sobbing" pim said leaning her face to the armchair.

Mine."What about a drink? My treat?" Mike offer and pim agreed with no hesitation while looking at gun waiting for his response.

Gun."I think i can't, i need to cover for p'arm because his daughter's in the hospital".

Pim."Ow, that can't be help, hope his daughter will get better soon"

Putting his arm to pim's shoulder mike said "Is it only the two of us again then?".