Chapter 2

4 years Later | Ciara: 17 years old|

Ciara was now at her grandmothers house sitting down on her bed on her phone scrolling down Instagram

After Ciara kicked her out and Daniel, Tony and Chad had basically rapped her, Ciara wasn't really an outgoing person and was always inside.

For some reason on that night Chad, Daniel, and Tony took there turn taking advantage of Ciara, Hakeem didn't even show up and she had never seen him after that.

Once they let Ciara go she was forced to live with her grandmither , her mother mother and she was proud of it to, Her grandmother took good care of her and she also lived with her another cousin , Malaysia, who was now her best friend .

Maylsia soon bursted into Ciara room, " Why are you always on your phone, come to the store with me."

" I don't know, and I guess I'm bored" Ciara said as she got up," let me get ready"

"Alright I'll give you 5 or I'm leaving you." Maylasia said.

"Girl, gone " Ciara said as Malaysia made a silly face before leaving the room.

Ciara soon got dressed up in Jeans,Uggs and a matching shirt.

Ciara and Maylasia soon left there grandmother house and made there way down the street, to the grocery store.

"So what are we getting?" Ciara asked.

"We getting some bread, ham, chicken and milk." Maylasia had informed her as they made there way into the local market.

"Okay I'll go get the milk and bread, you can go get the other stuff alright." Ciara said.

Maylasia agreed and made her way to wear the ham was located while Ciara went to get the milk.

Ciara waited impatiently behind some tall black fellow that had a nice butt in Ciara eyes.

Ciara tapped her feet as the man was deciding between the 1% or 2% milk.

Ciara cleared her voice,loud enough so that he can hear her.

The man sooned turned around and ciara was face to face with a fine chocolate male that look little fimiliar.

"Sorry ma', but do I know you?" He said, once she heard his deep attractive voice she knew exactly who he were.

"Hakeem?" Ciara said softly unsure but sure at the same time.

"Ciara, How've you been, haven't seen you in along time" He said.

"Mhm, let me see I've gotten pregnant and didn't know rather it was Tony, Daniels or chad and was forced to adopted her, and your in my way " Ciara said.

It was true , Ciara did end up getting pregnant and having to give the baby girl , Pride,up for adoption.

"Damn, that's messed up," He said.

"Yea, and your still in my way, can you please move." Ciara said as her skin turned little red.

"I never new that would happen, I hope you understand I wasnt apart of that mess, I actually liked you" He said and that made my eyes wooden a little.

"Well ,I know you weren't apart of it, but you could have at least called the cops or something" Ciara said putting her hands on my hips.

" I couldn't do that I would have been kicked our of the game" He said and his phone has soon lit up in his hands.

He lifted up his phone and read a text message.

"Well I have to go, do you have any phone, so that we can talk or anything." Hakeem said.

"Um, I guess" Ciara said and they had exchanged numbers.

"Ciara did you even get the milk," Malaysia said,

"Well I guess I'll see you later," He said, and walked away. ciara watched him walk away.

"Girl who is that?" Maylasia asked.

"Nobody just a friend" Ciara said as they made there bread and soon brought all the stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you all like this chapter and the story so far and thanks for reading!