Chapter 1

|Ciara: 14 years old|

"You know your a worthless piece of shit, I don't understand, why I even bother to take care of your black ass" Ciara father, James, said.

"I never asked for you to take care of me, you were never in my life when I was younger anyways," Ciara said as tears came out of her eyes," I want my mother back."

Ciara mother had recently died in a car accident about 9 months ago and she had to live with her father, in the eyes of Ciara it was a living hell.

"If you don't want me to take care of you get out of my house" he yelled," no, I'll take you out my self"

James had went over to his 14 year old daughter and pulled a good grip of her long natural hair and pulled her toward the door.

"Ouch stop, you nigger" Ciara said as she was trying to hit him, but once he got to the door, he threw her out into his porch.

" I'm a nigger now, but your the blackest child I've ever seen and the uglyest!" He yelled before slamming the door in her face.

The tears were pouring out off her eyes, Ciara hated living with her father, he treated her like a slave and always treated his younger twin daughters, Traci and Stacey like they were his only kids and she was a house slave.

Luckly Ciara had grabbed her phone before there little argument, and slid it into her pocket with a ten dollar bill.

Ciara didn't know were else to go, she was hungry and didn't really eat that much food when she was living with her father,even though shes the one that prepare the food.

Ciara had stood up and walked of her dads property and made her way down the street to face her biggest fear.

As Ciara walked down the street in her black house shoes,White shorts and black shirt on a hot sunny day she ran into a group of boys.

These boys got on Ciara last nerves it was 4 of them Chad, Hakeem,Daniel, and Tony.

"Un,Look at Ciara, she hella black, With that stale weave in her hair" Chad said.

"Boy SHUT UP!," She yelled," and get out of my way,y'all stank"

"I know this girl ain't talkin', y'all see them naps in her hair" Hakeem said with a devilish grin.

Ciara had a little crush on Hakeem but it soon faded away, once she got to know his additude.

"She's not saying nothing 'cause she know its true" Tony said.

"You boys get on my nerves, and y'all do to much" Ciara said trying to walk around them but was soon pushed back by Daniel.

"Stop touching me, you stupid boy" she said trying to push him, but he grabbed her hands and pushed her down to the ground.

Ciara eyes got watery, she hated these boys and couldn't do anything, they would always pull her hair and always talk about her skin tone.

"Look at the burnt baby, about to cry" Hakeem said. That made her mad, if Ciara was lighter she would be red by now.

" I hate you boys!!" Ciara screamed as she ran and smushed Daniel face with her hands and tryed to run again.

But Tony,Chad and Hakeem had got her and snatched her up.

These boys were only 2 years older than Ciara and more stronger than her.

"Bring her in my house," Daniel said with a mean but serious look on his face.

The boys soon brought Ciara to the house that was on the cornor and tears were coming out of her eyes.

Ciara kept trying to get out of there grip but she couldn't.

They brought her up a couple steps and into a room. Ciara didn't know what was going on she was so scared and tears kept coming out of her eyes.

The boys soon. Threw her on the bed,"Are y'all sure y'all wanna do this?" Hakeem said.

Do what, Ciara thought to herself.

"Yea, you see that fine as body she got" Tony said.

Ciara soon covered up her body at his comment, and she soon had an idea of what they were going to do but wasn't sure.

"Man come on, before my mom get home from work" Daniel said.

They all agreed on something, but Ciara couldnt hear them because they were talking in a low tone.

At this moment ciara tried to get away by trying to run but as she had got up off the bed, the boys soon got from there little talk and was walking toward Ciara.

"Get away from me you ugly boys" Ciara said as she tried to pushed them and she new that it will never work.

The boys soon pushed her down on the bed once again but this time all the boys left except for Daniel and he soon came all up on Ciara.

The worst thing happened to Ciara, and she couldn't take it back, she had experience and learned what gangbang and getting a train ran on was.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This is a new story that I've been working on and I hope you all enjoy it.

I would love it if you guys will give me feed back on how I did and what you think should or why something happen.

Don't forget to VOTE,READ, and COMMENT!!

Please and thank you :)