Four

/!\ Before you guys start reading anything, trigger warning there's gonna be some mention of death in this chapter so if you're uncomfortable with that, skip when you see this : (!!!!!!!)
Enjoy!

FOUR

POV Lea

Billie gets closer to me slowly, with confidence, a smile on her lips, and I roll my eyes when I see her clearly expecting me to blush again. Sure, she has an effect on me, but so does every girl who is my type. Making out with a stranger, it's not like it's something new to me and I get the feeling that it's not something new to her either.

I shake my head.

« Stop playing around Eilish, you're embarassing yourself, » I say to her when I see her staring at me, smirking.

« Oh am I ? Dude, it seems to me that you were the one always blushing the past hour and I think that... »

She better not finish her sentence. Annoyed, I grab her face and I only have the time to see the look of surprise in her blue eyes before I kiss her. She immediately responds and our lips touch before brushing against each other with a mixture of eagerness and uncertainty. One thing is for sure ; she knows what she's doing.

I feel butterflies and my legs go weak all of a sudden. Quickly, Billie ends up on me, her hands in my hair and I deepen the kiss when I feel her trying to take control. I never give control easily, and I'm not gonna start now. When she nibbles my bottom lip, it makes me feel unexpectedly dizzy. We fight for dominance, our hands exploring without crossing the line, and I feel like I'm losing myself in our embrace.

God it feels good.

An urge to take things further takes possession of me and I understand that if I don't stop now, I'm not gonna be able to hold back. Things are escalating so I try to pull away to calm down but Billie just grips my clothes even more. I swear to god her lips on mine feel so right, and the things she does are starting to turn me on more than it should.

I finally pull away to find her looking at me, bothered, her eyes darker than usual and her cheeks a bit pink. She looks disoriented and confused but she immediately regains her confident attitude, even if she's still out of breath.

Fuck, I wasn't supposed to get this invested.

« Why did you stop dude ? What, it was too much to handle ? » Billie teases me, but I sense that something has changed in the way she acts towards me.

I don't know what it is exactly, but something.

« I've had better, but you know it wasn't too bad for a beginner, » I provoke her, because I've noticed she's kinda competitive.

She frowns. A playful smile appears on her face as she gets closer to me again, making me back away a little bit. Okay, I have to admit it, it's even harder to suppress what I want now that we've kissed, even more when her lips are just a few inches away from mine.

I still don't know what has changed in the way she acts but now the look in her eyes isn't the same. It's like she wants something and she's gonna get it, no matter what. So different from her goofy attitude of earlier.

« A beginner, that's what you called me ? » Billie asks, cocky.

« What, you have trouble hearing Eilish ? »

She just shakes her head and laughs, her eyes in mine. Then, they linger on my lips and damn, I can practically see the lust. Or maybe I'm just imagining things.