Forty Eight Hours part 1

(y/n) POV

I was a fool, I was a fool to think that a stupid cup could fix things, I was a fool for thinking I could have her and not pay the toll...I was a fool for ever trying to win this war. Everything ended forty eight hours after I fixed my family.

Forty eight hours earlier

"Mom where did you put Senbonzakura?!" I asked, "Oh sorry (y/n) I took it." Tohka said, "Well where is it?" I asked, "It's in your room." She said, "Thanks." I said as I ran off to my room, "(y/n)." She said, "Yeah?" I asked, "You really are amazing. I know you'll make a great uncle." She said, "Wait sis are you saying?" Hiro asked, "Yeah a bit unexpected and sudden, but Tatsumi and I are going to be parents soon." Tohka said, "Well then I'll end this war quickly for you and your baby!" I said.

"Forty eight hours." I said, "Ok I'll bite what happens in forty eight hours?" Hiro asked, "I will end this holy grail war." I said, "Sweetie I get that it's just down to us and two others, but you cant believe that you can honestly pull this off." Mom said, "I can and I will. And all I need is Summer." I said, "Me, but why?" Summer asked, "Simple we started this together, it only seems fitting to end it together." I said, "I wouldn't have it any other way." She said. 

Hiro POV

"Hey Summer can I um..." I said, "What is it?" Summer asked, "Du you think you could show me how to make a weapon like yours and (y/n)'s?" I asked slightly embarrassedly, "Sure, but why?" She asked, "They're insanely effective, plus I have to keep my sister and aunt safe. I don't wanna leave anything to chance...not now." I said.

"It's almost ready." Summer said, "And you're positive I'll be able to use it cause it looks real heavy." I said as she finished my weapon.

"If you don't believe me then pick it up

"If you don't believe me then pick it up." She said as I picked it up, like I thought it was heavy, but it was still light enough for me to wield, "Now to start on the other weapons." She said, "Other weapons?" I asked, "You think you're the first to ask me to make a weapon? (y/n) asked me to make each of the masters a weapon as well as a weapon for Sakura and Tatsumi." She said, "For a kid he sure does think ahead." I said.

Summer POV

"Tohka, I have something for you." I said, "Yes what is it?" Tohka asked, "A weapon. (y/n) had me make a unique one for everyone." I said as I handed her a long box, "I hope it's not too heavy for you." I said as she opened the box.

" I said as she opened the box

"Thank you Summer." She said, "And I have one for Tatsumi as well." I said as I handed him his weapon.

" I said as I handed him his weapon

"Thank you Summer this is amazing." Tatsumi said.

"Sakura I have a weapon for you." I said, "A weapon? Why would I need that?" Sakura asked, "Your son asked me to make you one. He wants to keep you safe." I said as I handed her the weapon.

"He wants to keep me safe hugh, and I thought that was my job

"He wants to keep me safe hugh, and I thought that was my job." She said with a slight laugh.

3rd person POV

Twenty hours have passed, twenty eight hours remain until it all comes to an end...

FATE/RWBY Child Mage Male Reader X RWBY ServantOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara