chapter 21

He got up and went to his sister pick her up and then he went to the kitchen and made breakfast for everyone and prue came over had breakfast them and she kissed him and he said i love you prue i love you to finn jr. then he parents got up and ate breakfast then he got dressed and got his sister ready for the park and they all went to the park and then they went home and played games and did work the the computer then he went to the kitchen and cooked dinner and then prue went home and then ate dinner and then they went sleep and then they woke up and then finn jr. and kissed his sister forehead and then he smiled and then he got the car keys and went to the store and bought a wedding ring for prue and then he bought toys for his sister and then he went home and asked prue to come over and she did and hen his mom and dad and sister were there and he said i love you prue and went on one knee and said i love you so much and i want to be with you forever and i need you i want you your the most wonderful girl i have ever meet and the only girl i need so prue halliwell will you marry me and she said yes finn jr yes and kissed him and he put the ring on her finger then they ate dinner and then he grab his sister said i love you to and she said her first words and she said i love you to brother and she hugged him and he said amazing then he hugged her back and said your first words and then rachel put it in her baby book and then prue went home and told her sisters and then they went to sleep.