chapter 13

good morning mom and dad morning son ready for school yes i am and then they went to school and he went to his locker and a girl named prue halliwell and her sister piper halliwell went to there lockers and there next to my locker and they said hi finn hi prue and piper how are you guys today and they said we are ok are grams just died and our other sister is taking it hard then we are so we are here and not phoebe oh im so sorry for your lost its ok thank you though your welcome prue and piper and then he went to his classes and went to glee club and then he went to lunch and sat with prue and piper and then asked about him and he said i love to sing and play football like my father and then asked who is your dad and he said finn hudson and then said is that the teacher in glee club and he said yes thats amazing yeah then he said i love food and prue and piper laughed then he laughed to and then they went to classes and then they went home and rachel said how was school today it was good prue and piper started to talk to me to today and i love that have friends now and then he went to his room and did his homework and then he ate dinner then he went to sleep with a big smiled on his face.