chapter 20

finn jr. yes mom its time to get up lets go to school and then he got up at breakfast and grab his sister and got her dressed and then he got dressed then he got his car keys and went to school and said im sorry im late its ok finn jr. and then he went to his locker and prue and piper and phoebe were there waiting for him and he smiled and said its Friday did you guys deside whose going to be with me and then prue said i am because piper has a boyfriend now his name is leo wyatt and phoebe is with cole turner now so i can be with you and then he said awesome and then he kissed her and then he said you guys keep everything i gave you because i dont want it back ok then the girls said ok then they went to class and then they went to lunch and then he went home and did his homework and then he grab his sister and he said im going to be done with school tomorrow it grauqtion day tomorrow so im going be home soon so i can be with you longer because im going to collage on the computer because i dont want to leave you i love you my little sister i cant wait till you start to talk and walk and craw i love to chase you everywhere you go little sis i love you my baby sister she giggled and hugged him and he started to cry a little and went to the bathroom and took a shower and then he ate dinner and then he put his little sister to sleep with a song called fade away by beast boy on teen titans and then she fell asleep and then he went to his room and fell asleep and then he woke up and got ready and went to prue and piper and phoebe house and got them then they went to the school and they grauquted and then he went to his house and they had a big graution party and all he did was hold his sister and his friends wanted to play a game but he didnt and he wanted to be with his sister and they started to get mad and then piper said stop he has family to ok then said and then the party was over and prue stay for little bit longer and then she smiled and kissed him and then she leaved and he went to his sister said good night my little sis and then he went to his room and fell asleep.