"Now, can I have the groom and bride to exchange rings." He proceeded and we exchanged rings. The vow master smiled and said those magic words.

"Congratulations, I now, announce you as husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride." He looked at Jungkook. Jungkook looked at me and pulled me towards him gently.

"I love you." He said before leaning in to kiss my lips. I kissed him back and we could hear the people cheering for us from down the stage.

"Congratulations, to our newly weds, Jungkook and Haeryung. We wish you a happy and blissful life together. Enjoy your meal and have a nice day everyone." The master of ceremony ended his speech.

"I'm glad that we're now husband and wife." Jungkook said after he kissed me.

"I hope we can grow a happy family together." I replied.

"Sure, my dear." He kissed my forehead and took my hand.

"Let's go down." He guided me to go downstairs and meet our family and friends.

"There's my son and my daughter-in-law." Appa said to his friends.

"Congratulations, Mr and Mrs Jeon." His friends congratulated us. It feels surreal that I'm now being called Mrs Jeon.

"Thank you, uncle, aunty. Enjoy your meal." We went to meet our friends and other family members in the room.

"Take good care of my sister, Jungkook. You know how much she means to me." Taehyung said to Jungkook while patting his back.

"I know, hyung. I will take really good care of her. Don't worry." Jungkook replied with a smile.

"Yes, oppa. I believe in him. Don't worry, he will take good care of me." I hold Jungkook's hand.

"Good, I'm happy for the both of you. Come here for a group hug." He pulled the two of us and squished us with his hug.

"You're giving us too much affection, oppa." I giggled in between the hug.

"Excuse me, I'm sorry to interrupt but um..Mr Jeon, can we talk?" The hotel manager came to us.

"Okay, I'll be right back." He let me go and followed the manager. I watched them walk away from my brother and I. Why does the woman needs to interrupt our moment?

"Someone is jealous."

"No, I'm not." I crossed my arms and gave a poker face look.

"Don't lie. I know you are jealous of her." Taehyung added.

"What for? He is my husband. She is just the manager of this hotel." I commented back. My brother scoffed.

"Look, Jungkook's mom is calling us." My brother pointed at omma who is sitting at the VIP's seat at the front. She was waving at us. We went there and sat at the empty seats available.

"What's wrong, omma?" I asked worriedly.

"Where's Jungkook?" She asked.

"He followed the manager just now. Why?"

"Haeryung, why didn't you follow him?" She asked again. Why is she sounding so worried now? She's making me scared.

"The manager just wanted to talk to him so.."

"You just let him be with her..alone?" Omma continued. I started imagining any possible things that could happen to him and that manager.

"That's it, omma. I'll go and find him." I stood up and was about to leave.

"Yah, you can't just go like that. What if people wants to meet you?" My brother hold my hand to stop me.

"No, I must find my husband. Let me go, oppa." My tears started streaming down my cheeks as I can't hold it anymore. I'm very dead worried right now. I don't want my new life to start with a bad episode.

"Let me go. Please." I let his hand off me and walked towards the door. Then, the door opened.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to, Haeryung. Happy birthday, to you!" I am shocked and speechless. Jungkook walked into the ball room with a bouquet of roses in his hand and went towards me.

"Happy birthday, my love." He speaks through the microphone in his right hand.

"Jungkook, I..I don't remember today is my birthday." I whispered to him.

"That is why I made this surprise for you." He whispered back.

"You almost made me go crazy." I hit his chest as he pulled me close to him.

"I'm so sorry, babe. I promise I won't do that again, okay?" He kissed my forehead and took me to the three tiered cake. My tears flowed even more knowing that he remembered my birthday and even did a surprise for me.

"Aw, don't cry, my dear." He wiped my tears and hugged me.

"I'm sorry. I thought you and the manager.."

"It's okay, it's part of the plan, Haeryung. Now, make a wish and blow your candles. Okay, so, we are going to slice the cake. Everybody, sing the happy birthday song for my wife once again. 1,2,3!" After they finished singing the song, I made a wish and blew the candles.

"Come on, slice this cake with me." I took his hand and placed it on mine. We sliced the cake together and I feed a slice of the cake to him.

"Thank you, everyone for making our day even more meaningful." I thanked everyone in the ball room through the microphone. The event ended around 5 PM. We are very tired after the long day and it is time for us to go home.

"So, are we going back to your home?" I asked him as he drives the car.

"We are going back to our home, Haeryung." He answered with a smile. I sit up straight from my slouched position.

"Our home?" He nodded.

"Yes, our home." He answered. He looked at me and chuckled when he noticed my confused look.

"I sold my old house and bought a new one for us, Haeryung." "You don't have to do all that, Jungkook."

"It's okay, it's for us too, right? I want us to live comfortably in a nice atmosphere." He answered back. He really has a heart made of gold.

"Thank you so much for everything that you've done for me, Jungkook." I hugged his right arm and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

"I couldn't ask for a better husband other than you."

"As long as you're happy, I'm happy." He replied.

It's true when people said every cloud has a silver lining. My life has totally changed the time Jimin left , but it also changed the moment Jungkook appeared in my life. I also didn't expect that the dying feelings in my heart will be able to bloom again just like another spring day.

Thank you, Jungkook for making my feelings bloom again.

And....that's the end of this story. Thank you guys for consistently waiting, reading and commenting for this story. I'm really thankful for the support that you gave this whole time. I hope you enjoy reading and please leave your comments and vote too, alright?

Till we meet again in the next book, maybe? Haha..

Thank you and good bye!