"Of course" Severus promised him rubbing his back a little

Their embrace continued for a while, both enjoying the warmth coming from the other. When they loosened up a little, they finally kissed. It was a needy kiss, both not concealing how much they missed each other's tenderness.

"That's not fair, how can I teach when you are doing this? I don't want to go" Lupin said as Severus touched his neck and hair after their kiss

"Do you have to teach this afternoon? I replaced Hagrid's class last week with mine, have some time" Snape asked him, this time touching Lupin's shoulder

"Yes, I have some practical lessons to give to the third-year students"

"I'll just pray for some creature not to assume my shape in the middle of your classroom, I suppose," Snape said sounding a bit uncomfortable

"I couldn't know you were Neville's worst fear. How do you know that anyway?" Lupin asked amused

"Students talk. And don't worry, I'm actually flattered" Snape said with a pinch of irony

"You can complain people treat you like the booger or you can be proud of it. You can't do both" Lupin teased

"According to you I'm a metaphysical entity, I might as well do what I please" Severus teased back

"Can we meet at night?" Lupin asked in a dreamy way

"Yes, meet me at my classroom, you will help me finalize a potion and we can spend some time together afterwards" Snape said touching Lupin's chin this time

"I can't see how I can possibly help you with anything, but I'll be there," Lupin said before stealing a kiss from Severus

They kissed again, as passionately as before, both growing anxious to meet later.

Snape was finally more pleased with the help he had been giving Lupin. He balanced the numbing potion, made his Wolfsbane and now he just needed Lupin to tell him which kind of pain he felt during his transformation so his next potion could cease that.

Harry questioned Lupin after his class when they could go back on training his Patronus charm but with the full moon so close to them, Remus kindly asked him to wait a bit more.

Harry was so much like James, sometimes Lupin would look at him from afar and get this bittersweet feeling by remembering young James Potter walking around Hogwarts as a teenager. They used to have so much fun, those could easily be classified as the best years of his life. The energy from the Marauders was contagious between them, a brotherhood anyone would love to belong. They showed him so much kindness by deciding to turn themselves into animagus so they could give Lupin company during the full moon.

Sometimes Lupin had a hard time treating Harry as himself and not James. It felt like he was talking to someone he already knew and liked so much. Also, James was one of his best friends so he knew him well. On the meantime, Harry only knew him for less than a year. It was true the boy was fond of him, but he didn't know Lupin like his old friends.

It was a desolating for Lupin to think he was the only one left standing of the Marauders, him of all people, who was doomed since he was bitten by a werewolf. James and Peter were dead and Sirius got himself locked up in Azkaban. Remus was sure on his heart that Sirius was innocent and he would give the world to see him now that he escaped but how could he do that? Would it be worth it anyway? Maybe he could get himself locked up as well.

Snape had some spare time in the afternoon so for the first time in quite a while, he decided to read something just for fun. There was this book he had been trying to read for weeks but always got caught up on something else. It was quite interesting on the first ten pages but soon he felt his eyes get heavy and not finding a good reason to fight against it, he just allowed himself to sleep.