SPN x Criminal Minds Part 3

"I'm going to go summon Crowley, since clearly he is being an ass!" You shouted, hoping in some way Crowley would hear you.

"The hell you are, YN. What deal did you have with Crowley?" Dean pulled you back and you shooked his hand away from your shoulder.

"Something about a stone. I told Crowley I would find it in order to keep Spencer and everyone protected, including Dad. By the way, where is he?" You already had a gut feeling about your father, the feeling started when Crowley said the deal was cut off.

             Bobbi gave a glare over to your brothers and that was your final acceptance.

"He's dead and you couldn't have even called me about that. Right. So, um, if you don't mind me, the least I can do is save my boyfriend," you turned around and headed out the door. Your back hurt like hell, but that wasn't the only pain you were suffering from.

             The closest crossroads to Bobbi's was ten miles and if Sam and Dean had any ounce of respect left, you know they would follow you. You climbed into your rusty old pickup truck and started down the road.

              You turned up the radio just a little, just enough to tune out the rattling from the truck.

"Figures," you mumbled as 'Carry on My Wayward Son' was playing. You tried other stations but all you got was static.

"You know he's not going to hurt Spencer right?" Castiel appeared out of no where.

"He's not going to show up if you're around Cass. Let me guess, the boys sent you to me so that you can tell me that I'm not welcomed back at Bobbi's. I get it, I'm used to being on my own anyways," you didn't have the strongest bonds with your brothers. For the last couple of years before you met Spencer, you had been staying with other hunters, helping out on a case every so often. 

"They want to help you, YN but-"

"But I'm dating the FBI right? I get it, Cass," You focused on the road, glad you managed to change back into your normal clothes. Being around Spencer, you dressed differently. You didn't dress as a hunter. 

"I'm sorry, YN," and with that Castiel was gone again.

           Snow started to lightly fall from the sky as you reached your destination. You turned off the truck as you stepped onto the gravel road. You started the usual ritual of summoning a demon and grabbed a set of matches. You grabbed a knife, just in case.

"Oh come on, it can't take you this long," You yelled out. 

"I like to do things on my own timing, dear," Crowley appeared in the circle, smiling rather oddly of course. 

"Where is Spencer?" You gritted your teeth as you saw headlights coming from a distance. Sam and Dean. They were probably here to end the trouble you started and then send you on your way. 

"Oh, we've just been chatting. He's just so innocent, he doesn't know a thing of course," Crowley's statement was rather ironic of course.  Spencer knows things, just not of the supernatural causes of course.

"And I want to keep it that way, where is he?" You asked again, making Crowley laugh. 

"You'll have to come with me, " Crowley managed to leave the circle and zap you into his own little world with him. It wasn't the first time a demon had taken you hostage.