Chapter 18: An Honor

Start from the beginning

He clicks his tongue, "Are you sure your OK?"

I laugh, "For the millionth time yes, I'm fine...but the real reason I called you after soo many Months have passed is because...I found 'Me', Gio".

The line goes so quiet I have to check if he hung up but then he speaks, "You don't know how happy I am to hear those words!"

"But I'm still serious about taking it slow. That night I was trying to tell you something important to me".

"OK, tell me tomorrow over breakfast a Cassie's Cafe, I'll pick you up around 9 am?"

I smile, "I could go for some chocolate chip cookies and warm milk".

***

True to his word Gio picks me up early in the morning. I do a double take when I see him totally forgetting he dresses up on the regular in Armani suits. I laugh not caring that I'm in Jean shorts, a yellow tank top and flip flops.

"Your glowing Sophia", he kisses my cheek.

I wrap my arms around his neck and I stand on my tippy toes, "Why thank you good Sir, and you look handsome yourself".

"Sophia?"

We both turn to see Mr. Santayana at the door in his robe.

My face heats up and I pull away from Gio, "We're just going to grab some breakfast sir".

I didnt tell Mr. Santayana Giovanni was the guy I was interested in and I had introduced him as my friend at Lace's birthday dinner so it was understandable he was shocked to see Gio right now.

I push Giovanni inside the car then turn back to him.

He eyes me down, "It's a chilly morning for short shorts don't you think?"

No. I was not about to change. I look and feel good in these shorts plus they make my butt look really thick. Screw this October weather.

I tug them down, "It's supposed to get hotter later on".

I kiss his cheek and run over to my side where I slide in.

Mr Santayana taps on Giovanni's window which he rolls down.

They greet each other and shake hands.

"Have her home by lunch time son".

I roll my eyes and blow him a kiss as we drive away.

***

I order four chocolate chip cookies with milk while Giovanni orders an espresso. We sit at the back corner of the small cafe where we can look out of the glass window at people passing by.

"So what did you have to tell me amore?"

I take a bit of a cookie then sip some milk to wash it down, "OK so that night before Lace called I was trying to tell you some important things about me".

"Your name isn't really Sophia and your an assassin trying to kill me?"

I laugh, "No, I was trying to tell you that I'm a virgin".

I study his eyes for any look of disappointment but he just nods his head.

"And I want wait until marriage".

He nods again.

"What do you think?...honestly".

He breaks off a piece of cookie and feeds it to me, "Honestly If I just saw you on the streets I would never think you were a virgin but because I know you, yeah makes a lot of sense. Before you I didn't know how to have a connection with a women that wasn't sexual. But then you came and I didn't even want to have sex with you on the first night or the nights after that. I just wanted to know you more, you were so happy all the time, down to Earth and you loved so hard, I wanted to have a taste of that. Don't stress about me cheating, You have my full devotion, trust and loyalty, there is no other women I want but you. I confess I did receive a blowjob while in Italy. I thought it would clear you from my mind but it made me feel disgusted not fulfilled.Truth be told I'm falling for you Sophia. I pledge to you my loyalty and love I would be honored to call you my girlfriend. May I?".

I beamed, "And it would be an honor to call you my boyfriend Giovanni".

***

I am a true testament that you don't need weed to feel high.

The last time I was this high was when Lace told me my ass got fatter and I started acting like a bad b that can't shop at department.

"How it go? Daddy told me you two went for some breakfast".

I flop down on the couch smiling at the ceiling, "You can't kill my vibe I'm feelin blessed".

"AAHHH what happened?"

She jumps on top of me and we roll out of the couch and to the floor, "It's official!"

"Yesss babe get it!", she screams.

I tell her everything that happened and we decide to celebrate with a trip to the mall.

Remember to Vote :)