"Maxwell! Yooni! Wait up." Her voice caught my attention. I turned to see the girl that had been in and out of problems with me since the first day of junior high. She waved anxiously at me. Her smile widened when she caught up to us.

"Han-Ye, you're back from India?" Max looked over for a second then back on the road ahead.

"Yeah, Papa thought it would be nice if I started school on the correct day. Aren't you happy?" Han looked at me, "Freshman year of high school is here, cant wait to see Lulu." She looked back swerved to the left with us.

"Lulu? you two are still friends?" Max spoke before I could, taking the words out of my mouth.

"Yeah? Why she's not a bother right..." She sped up in front of us. "No, not at all. Just...was a little surprised you and her are still friends after what happened to YoYo." Max said going faster to get to Han-Ye.

"Please, that wasn't her fault! It was totally an accident. She had already apologized." Han-Ye stopped to get off her bike at the bike line up. We stopped too.

After I and Max got off the bike and locked it onto the bike line we just went in without Han. Passing Luciana as she whispered, "Freak..."

If you didn't know already! Max is bisexual on the guy side, and I am all for it! "Don't listen to her YoYo. She's just a pain in the buttocks." Max smiled.

Max and I had different locker areas, so we split. Not knowing where to go after all I hear is squealing. I did hear that the kids of the big corporation of Liberty Entertainment came to this school, but I'm not into that new music crap. So I just went through the crowd to try to ignore any possible contact with the popular.

Note to self...Not a good idea.

I get pulled by my hood. The crowd stops squealing? Why you say, I have no clue. I just don't want to look up.

"You, why are you walking in the other direction?" A males voice had broken the silence. "Look at me when I'm talking to you."

"Don't be so rude Jin!" A girls voice had butted into the conversation. "She might be new. Freshman even." Two soft hands touch my shoulders. They turned me around. I slowly looked up.

To see bright green eyes and a welcoming smile, "I'm Kim Jaenat. This is Kim Jaejin...my twin brother. You can call me Nait!" She looked as if she was waiting for a response.

"You respond when she talks to you." Jaejin angrily spoke. I looked down, I'm very sensitive when people yell. It brings back bad things. "Fine, if you're not gonna talk." I could see Jaejin feet moving closer to me and Nait.

I could hear gasping as I felt a cold liquid getting poured onto me. I just sunk to the ground, my legs had no strength.

"You are so stupid!" I hear Nait yelling and the sounds of hitting. "I can't ever make friends around you and your temperamental self!" The clicking of her heels got louder. She bent over and grabbed my hands to pull me up. "Let's go get you changed." She said in a soft voice.

As we walked toward the locker room I could hear giggles and laughter.

"At least it was just Ice coffee and not steaming hot!" Jaejins voice raised over the others.

***********************************************

"Here," She handed me a set of clothes from her locker. "I always keep a pair of clothes if I spill. Now go change." She smiled as I got into a little shower area. I'm not changing in front of someone I don't know.

The clothes she had given me looked too nice. This is what I was wearing:

 This is what I was wearing: