boo!

well, he was kind of cute, that sailor boy. he had to admit, when boo had sensed something other than boo on that little deserted island, he hadn't expected to find a small, underfed and skinny sailor boy. he'd been in a torn up brown trench coat, a blue sailor's hat, and a light blue and white striped sweater. he was wearing gray pants and little brown shoes. he had a black moustache, and little soft tufts of hair fell onto his face. 

thinking about the small boy made the boo blush a bit. 

he was thinking about going to the cellar he was in,  just to see how he was doing. to see him. 

he'd made up his mind, he was going down. when the boo reached the end of the hall, to the cage the small boy was in, the boy shrieked and curled up into a ball, bringing his knees closer to his face and covering his face with his arms. he looked petrified, but it was really cute.

"small boy, what is your name?" boo said as he knelt down in front of the sailor.

"lu-luigi..." the boy stuttered.

"luigi? that's a nice name. please, come out. i won't hurt you. hehe, i may try to scare you though." boo chuckled. 

the boy hesitated for a moment, but then he slowly took his arms away from his face and crawled over to boo.

"you're very cute." boo said.

luigi looked confused for a moment, but then his cheeks went a bit red and he smiled. 

"why were you all alone on that island, sailor boy?"

"my captain threw me out. i was a servant, and i'm not allowed to eat. when he found out i was stealing food from the kitchen, my brother left me to die."

"your brother is the captain?"

"yes."

"that's tragic. how could be so mean to such an adorable green bean?" boo teased, making the boy blush even more.

"you're adorable." 

the boy giggled a bit, looking away. 

"hehe" boo chuckled.

boo changed into his more human form and walked into the boy's cage. the boy flinched at first, but settled down when boo sat down.

boo examined the boy's clothes.

"no, that won't do." he muttered. "calvin, can you get him some proper clothes? i want mostly blue and white,  please." he called to calvin, a very faithful boo.

"yes sir!" 

"thank you."

"uh.." luigi said all of a sudden.

"yes?" boo said.

"why aren't you killing me?" the boy asked skeptically. 

boo chuckled and placed a hand on his shoulder. "you're too cute to kill."

luigi blushed again. boo smiled. he honestly was so innocent. 

"here, sir." calvin handed him a light blue pirate's coat, with a white shirt underneath. there was gray pants, and a dark blue pirate's hat with two white feathers and a light blue ribbon. 

"here, put these on. i won't look." boo said as calvin drifted away. boo turned so he couldn't see the boy changing, and when he turned back around, what he saw made his face flush. 

god, as if he wasn't cute already.